Best Idol contestant ever?

Demon Wolf

18 & Life (acoustic studio version) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH5U7y4bpSU

The Show Must Go On (live) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0054nJhtl7w

This man is on Swedish Idol this year, he is in the top 5 at the moment... but he has one of the best voices I have ever heard! Like a razor on the high notes! Best Idol contestant of any country... easily! His range is insane. I hope he gets to make a rockier record and not some watered down pop. For the first time ever in Idol history I am glued to the TV every friday voting for him.

What do you say?

Great voice.

Oliver Weers from Denmark was an X-Factor contestant too, but he didn't go very far because he wasn't quite the judges cup of tea, but in my opinion, he was the best there was. He made an album with people like Tommy Aldridge and Marco Mendoza.

His own song "Get Ready": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBFAHUhbCuQ

Here's the "X-Factor All Stars" video, where all the weird people from X-Factor play a song together. Skip through to 2:20 to hear Oliver perform "Show Must Go On". I shiver every time I heard that part, his voice is so powerful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftnLPP9Us-I&feature=related

This boy won:

:shrugs:

Edited by Gods Favourite

No way man. I still think Daughtry was the best from a few years ago.

Oh man, I hope you're trolling. Daughtry is worse than Nickelback, in my opinion.

I just don't see what people like about bands like them. They're so generic...

Oh well. To each their own. :shrugs:

Nickel back isn't THAT bad bro. I don't own any of their albums, but the hate they get from people is truly undeserved.

Oh man, I hope you're trolling. Daughtry is worse than Nickelback, in my opinion.

Nickel back isn't THAT bad bro. I don't own any of their albums, but the hate they get from people is truly undeserved.

No, it's deserved. Especially after Chad Kroeger admitted to sucking his own dick for a case of beer.

No, it's deserved. Especially after Chad Kroeger admitted to sucking his own dick for a case of beer.

Dude, thats a cool story,because it's probably not true. He's just fucking with us.

Dude, thats a cool story,because it's probably not true. He's just fucking with us.

No, he really did.

No, he really did.

I'm an astronaut.