GNR heading to Europe??

TheDemocracyRose

It says kiss is headlining. :question:

Yes it does but Kiss logo is nothing like a skull with pistols and roses...

but nor does GnRs any more?? :shrugs:

The Guns camp may not have supplied the logo, could be the making of the festival organisers.

Exactly, Organizers would do something like this, no doubt. I hope it does happen but it's still a 'wait & see' game at this point.

Edited by mcalldp

It's obvious the world outside the USA is more supportive of GN'R. As long as people keep focusing on the things that they should be the least concerned about (ticket sales etc.), instead of focusing on enjoying the shows, things won't change.

As long as people have that kind of mindset, don't be upset when tours start outside your country. Tour where people love you or tour where people whine about the shows before the tour has even started? Tough choice!

I guess some of the "true fans" who've kept whining about shit for years expect GN'R to just tour the USA first. There's a whole world out there that don't whine about the setlist before the first note has been played or whine about where the band plays. People who are excited about the prospect of a tour and hopefully they'll get to see the band play. Now that's a true fan.

/jarmo

I wonder what Axl and Irving Azoff would think if they knew that /jarmo is telling people that GN'R are intentionally skipping the States in order to punish U.S. fans for lack of support.

It's obvious the world outside the USA is more supportive of GN'R. As long as people keep focusing on the things that they should be the least concerned about (ticket sales etc.), instead of focusing on enjoying the shows, things won't change.

As long as people have that kind of mindset, don't be upset when tours start outside your country. Tour where people love you or tour where people whine about the shows before the tour has even started? Tough choice!

I wonder what Axl and Irving Azoff would think if they knew that /jarmo is telling people that GN'R are intentionally skipping the States in order to punish U.S. fans for lack of support.

I doubt that Axl or Azoff even gives a shit enough about it.

From a business point of view touring America last, if they tour it at all, is a good idea. It gives the band lots of time to get on their A game and gives them to chance to put in place any sort of promotion they may have planned. This may lead to higher ticket sales than they would get if they went straight to the states.

I guess some of the "true fans" who've kept whining about shit for years expect GN'R to just tour the USA first. There's a whole world out there that don't whine about the setlist before the first note has been played or whine about where the band plays. People who are excited about the prospect of a tour and hopefully they'll get to see the band play. Now that's a true fan.

/jarmo

So... does this mean Axl is a confirmed racist?

/jarmo

As much as I think Jarmo could have chosen his words a little more selectively, I don't think he really said anything like what you're claiming. He does have a point - play friends markets. There's so much scrutiny about the US, sales, is the tour successful, etc. There's more competition in the US for concerts. Canada, in winter - there's not a lot going on, and GNR has been AWESOME to us here, between 2006 and this tour! The only other band I can think of, besides Canadian bands, who have done Canadian tours like this is Pearl Jam.

Seriously thought people - and I'm guilty of it sometimes - need to chill about ticket sales etc. At the end of the day I just wanna see the band play and hear the songs I want to hear.

Sorry for everyone who got excited but the site clearly states (in Finnish obviously) that the confirmed acts are KISS, Anvil, RATT and Grave Digger.

Vahvistuneita esiintyjiä: KISS (to 10.6.), Anvil, RATT (la 12.6.) ja Grave Digger (la 12.6.)

So you think it's a random coincidence that there are guns and roses on the main page? Puleeeease...It's obvious that they're hinting that GNR will be there..Just because for whatever reason they can't confirm it to us yet, doesn't mean it's not tentatively scheduled.

Sorry for everyone who got excited but the site clearly states (in Finnish obviously) that the confirmed acts are KISS, Anvil, RATT and Grave Digger.

Vahvistuneita esiintyjiä: KISS (to 10.6.), Anvil, RATT (la 12.6.) ja Grave Digger (la 12.6.)

So you think it's a random coincidence that there are guns and roses on the main page? Puleeeease...It's obvious that they're hinting that GNR will be there..Just because for whatever reason they can't confirm it to us yet, doesn't mean it's not tentatively scheduled.

Exactly!!!!!!

BUT The ONLY headlining act that is confirmed is KISS. They are still missin' headliners for Friday and Saturday ---> TBA. It's looking good...

Where do you come up with this stuff?

It's a Kiss banner, with some bigass letters saying KISS.

Why would they mix GNR elements in it?

It's clearly just a Kiss banner with Guns N' Roses elements. And if you look at the left eye on the skull, you can see it has the Kiss make up. Fake GNR is not coming to Europe.

It's clearly just a Kiss banner with Guns N' Roses elements. And if you look at the left eye on the skull, you can see it has the Kiss make up. Fake GNR is not coming to Europe.

That kiss Make-up is also in the shape of a star... which fits in nicely with Chinese Democracy

That kiss Make-up is also in the shape of a star... which fits in nicely with Chinese Democracy

Or the star that magically turns into a circle whenever Axl sits down to have a shit.

Or the star that magically turns into a circle whenever Axl sits down to have a shit.

:lol: Could be that too :P