Saw Bruce Springsteen on Sunday Night

NightProwler

Saw the Boss three times on the Working on a Dream Tour - April 29th, and October 19th and 20th all at the Spectrum (RIP). That last show is the best concert I have ever been to. The E Street Band played songs they hadn't done in nearly 30 years and simply owned. Glad you enjoyed what may be the last ever concert by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Wish I coulda been there.

Saw the Boss three times on the Working on a Dream Tour - April 29th, and October 19th and 20th all at the Spectrum (RIP). That last show is the best concert I have ever been to. The E Street Band played songs they hadn't done in nearly 30 years and simply owned. Glad you enjoyed what may be the last ever concert by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Wish I coulda been there.

Wow I wish I could have been at the Spectrum shows. They were epic.

Yes Im glad I possibly saw the last E Street Show.

Im sure the band will be back, but im not sure about Clarence. Maybe a reduced role, or maybe a smaller tour that he could handle. Who knows. Im just glad I ggot to see the boys live

If they do a tour without Clarence, expect it to be called The Bruce Springsteen Band, because no F'in way any band is called E Street without the Big Man. If you can only boil the E Street Band down to two members, it it and always will be Scooter And The Big Man.

The two spectrum shows I was at were epic beyond epic, especially the last one: Price You Pay, Higher and Higher (on a whim from a sign request - just ridiculous), and an encore that just wouldn't end.

Edited by axlslash

If they do a tour without Clarence, expect it to be called The Bruce Springsteen Band, because no F'in way any band is called E Street without the Big Man. If you can only boil the E Street Band down to two members, it it and always will be Scooter And The Big Man.

The two spectrum shows I was at were epic beyond epic, especially the last one: Price You Pay, Higher and Higher (on a whim from a sign request - just ridiculous), and an encore that just wouldn't end.

Yes Without Danny(RIP), then possibly without Clarence will clearly end the E Street Band. I think they will tour again together but it will be a real light load for C. Like possibly 25 European Dates and 25 Major Market Concerts in the States. Thats the only way Clarence will do it. And that likely wont be till 2011 at earliest/

Yeah I have the boots to all 4 shows. Great stuff