OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link

Guns 'N Roses to play next week, with million NT$ of fireworks

American hard rock band Guns 'N Roses will visit Taiwan for the first time in 24 years since their debut,

to play in Panciao Studium at 12/11. Their stage request list are incredibly long, including a huge set of fireworks.

Guns 'N roses request to have arena fireworks in the likes of National Sports Game, all import from the US,

took the promoter one month to pass the customs, costs million NT$. Also requests LCD, computer controlled stage lights, the amount has exceeded all Taiwanese stage companies can supply, it's a tough work for the promoters. However, the ticket sales has reached 18,000, NT$ 450,000,000 in total as reported.

The backstage dressing room requirement is also impressive, it beats every foreign artist that ever visits Taiwan.

The lead singer Axl Rose requsts a dressing room with nice furniture, carpets, a set of love seat, 6 adjustable lights,

noted "Very Important!". With a name of the word "rose" , Axl also requests 18 each of fresh white and red roses to be set

in his room, vanilla flavored candles, black and red are the only colors permitted in the room setting.

The food supply is not easy ,too. The type and size of cups are listed, also the tableware must be all silver ,with assorted vegetables and fruits, low-fat sauces. The food list including bananas, plums, red apples, green apples, grapes, strawberries,

water melons, pineapples, grapefruits, oranges and severals of others.

It's gonna be off the hook!!

Is 18,000 near a sell out?

En gran parte el mismo creo yo.

No creo que los cambios en el pelo, ¿sabes?

[/ quote]

Podría haber abandonó las trenzas, aunque lo dudo.

[/ quote]

with or without braids the it would be beautiful, but the only thing that interests me at this time is that they come to aergentina

link

Axl also requests 18 each of fresh white and red roses to be set

in his room, vanilla flavored candles, black and red are the only colors permitted in the room setting.

Hmm...this part at least sounds easy. Ladies, anyone wanna help me personally deliver the roses & candles???

:kiss:

link

American hard rock band Guns 'N Roses will visit Taiwan for the first time in 24 years since their debut,

to play in Panciao Studium at 12/11. Their stage request list are incredibly long, including a huge set of fireworks.

Guns 'N roses request to have arena fireworks in the likes of National Sports Game, all import from the US,

took the promoter one month to pass the customs, costs million NT$. Also requests LCD, computer controlled stage lights, the amount has exceeded all Taiwanese stage companies can supply, it's a tough work for the promoters. However, the ticket sales has reached 18,000, NT$ 450,000,000 in total as reported.

The backstage dressing room requirement is also impressive, it beats every foreign artist that ever visits Taiwan.

The lead singer Axl Rose requsts a dressing room with nice furniture, carpets, a set of love seat, 6 adjustable lights,

noted "Very Important!". With a name of the word "rose" , Axl also requests 18 each of fresh white and red roses to be set

The food supply is not easy ,too. The type and size of cups are listed, also the tableware must be all silver ,with assorted vegetables and fruits, low-fat sauces. The food list including bananas, plums, red apples, green apples, grapes, strawberries,

They don't make artists like this anymore. AXL ROSE = ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!

(I hope we'll get pro-shot for this show)

link

Yeah, that's a bit of old school rock n' roll opulence right there. rock1. I have to say I am more than a little excited.

The Pan-Chiao Stadium has a capacity of 30 000.

Once again, New GNR fills just over half the stadium. Disappointing.

Once again, people start making negative comments about a NewGNR show before the show has even started.

It's an observation based on facts. I'm sure the show will be great. I just think the atmosphere would be better if they played smaller arenas which they could sell-out, but Axl's ego is still firmly in 1992

Since there has been no pictures of Axl since Notre Dame last beat Navy at home; I'm kinda wondering what ole Axl looks like, more than anything else.

Me too. I'm always curious to see what style he's rocking. People like to talk shit on people who give a shit what he looks like, but they seem to forget that he's renown throughout the world (not just on this board) for his fashion sense (or lack thereof).

Slash, fergie and friends couldnt surpass 8K.

Neither could 'Axl Rose' solo. It's the GNR name that sells the tickets.

In any case, what's that got to do with anything?! Seriously, get over the Slash hate!

its been more than 7 years since axl played the vmas on live tv, by now everyone already knows trash i mean slash isnt in the band and axl has progressed his vocals..

people are very interested in seeing the singer put all his energy into his performance unlike lazy ass slash who looks like he just got out of bed in most of his shows.

I got the candles and the oranges, apples, strawberries and plums. I am on my way! :D

Slow down there missy - we don't wanna arrive a few days early - you know, wilted roses, over-ripened fruit...and the whipped cream will go all runny!

Oops...whipped cream was supposed to be a surprise...I've said too much already!!!

:o

In any case, what's that got to do with anything?! Seriously, get over the Slash hate!

Frozen made the same point about Slash as you did about GN'R...

How about you get over the GN'R hate.

its been more than 7 years since axl played the vmas on live tv, by now everyone already knows trash i mean slash isnt in the band and axl has progressed his vocals..

people are very interested in seeing the singer put all his energy into his performance unlike lazy ass slash who looks like he just got out of bed in most of his shows.

Hey Now!

Frozen made the same point about Slash as you did about GN'R...

How about you get over the GN'R hate.

Incorrect. He made the same point about Slash as I made about Axl.

The point is: neither of them could sell out a show like this alone, but Axl has the advantage of a global brand name behind him...