Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how he should dress the whole tour:

4177415178_a9a0c965a9_b.jpg

He looks like a badass rockstar!

Bandana, rubust bracelets and a normal t-shirts (not such jersey's, basketball t-shirts etc.). BTW DJ has one fucking nice Gibson guitar...

I see he has the Jesse Hughes mustache...

Those who say that he is fat will have to eat their words

:angry:

Can't - Axl already ate those...

The fans will completely fill the stadiums just need some memento to build

The only way to get momentum and fill stadiums (outside of places you haven't played in a decade plus) at this point is a new album that actually has hit songs on it that will spend time on the radio for all to hear.

Soon enough he will have hit everywhere at least once to cash in on the nostalgia factor for ticket sales, and at that point the only way to move forward is to get back in the studio and start a new album from scratch with the line-up he has now.

The fans will completely fill the stadiums just need some memento to build

The only way to get momentum and fill stadiums (outside of places you haven't played in a decade plus) at this point is a new album that actually has hit songs on it that will spend time on the radio for all to hear.

Soon enough he will have hit everywhere at least once to cash in on the nostalgia factor for ticket sales, and at that point the only way to move forward is to get back in the studio and start a new album from scratch with the line-up he has now.

How likely is it that Axl and the band are just gonna go in the studio after working on a album for 14 years? not happening. If they decide to do a USA tour it would be great. But i dont think they will. Why? Because its people in the USA who care more about ticket sales and seeing "the old band" then seeing new Guns N' Roses live and having a great time.

Wow, this is really hard to believe; it really feels like forever seeing and hearing the guys and now we got this awesome concert and some great footage. Thanks for they guys who took it and posted it.

Great setlist, great band, great chemistry, Axl`s voice was superb. Well he gained some weight alright and he got older as well, but he is still the one. Beating up that guy at the airport LOL

Thanks Guns for being back, hope to see you in Europe soon and good luck for th rest of the tour.

Has anyone been able to find any videos of 'Shackler's,' 'This I Love' and 'If the World'?

This I Love (just the end): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnrPT26DtE

Yeah, I really want to see this all, looks like a great performance. I wondered how this would be live, it's 93 vocal range and all, but he pulls off the end great from all I hear. He also dropped the song a whole step live, btw.

I am delighted with all I heard so far, it sounds like his voice is in great shape. As to his weight so what? His hair is natural again, a major board complaint for years, and he kept the 06 dress style instead of the 02 football theme. He is a legend who came out to play some shows again, .just be grateful for that! He looks good, the weight actually works and is to be expected now...and as we see he's still not the least bit timid with throwing it around a bit, so welcome back and thanks Axl.

Edited by axlskAmpf

How likely is it that Axl and the band are just gonna go in the studio after working on a album for 14 years?

That is water under the bridge at this point. The current album is now over a year old, and on prior tours they had played roughly 50% of it live already before it had been released.

It is going to be hard to get people to go out and pay again for a show they will have ostensibly already seen (at least in the U.S) outside of a 2-3 new songs being played live.

Has anyone been able to find any videos of 'Shackler's,' 'This I Love' and 'If the World'?

Yeah, I really want to see this all, looks like a great performance. I wondered how this would be live, it's 93 vocal range and all, but he pulls off the end great from all I hear. He also dropped the song a whole step live, btw.

I am delighted with all I heard so far, it sounds like his voice is in great shape. As to his weight so what? His hair is natural again, a major board complaint for years, and he kept the 06 dress style instead of the 02 football theme. He is a legend who came out to play some shows again, .just be grateful for that! He looks good, the weight actually works and is to be expected now...and as we see he's still not the least bit timid with throwing it around a bit, so welcome back and thanks Axl.

I love those two short screams he does after 0:21, the second one has so much pain behind. Really hoping a high quality audio comes soon.

Wow.... Just wow... I'm sitting here, just got home from work and these are the first pictures I've seen from the show. And Axl is wearing the bandana again? BAD-MOTHERFUCKING-ASS!!! Seriously, I got the chills when I saw that, he looks so fucking awesome. I can't believe this is actually all happening again. I've started not caring about the band these past years, but this feels like 2006 again. This is so cool, this just proves that Guns N' Roses is, and will always be, my favourite band.

I love those two short screams he does after 0:21, the second one has so much pain behind. Really hoping a high quality audio comes soon.

I think he just started singing too early, that's where the "scream" came from ;)

Is there any good audio quality of this i love?

Maybe someeone with the account in youtuve should ask the guy/girl to put the all song there. rock1 rock1 rock1 rock1

is there a full clip of this i love? want to see it more than anything

Good audio quality?

Edited by kleber

Just watched Axl's piano solo. Ok what are the odds that it's a new song or just a solo? For funsies.

would be ace, maybe its a bit of a song in the works or something

Possibly. I think he just improvised a little...

I enjoy listening to Axl on the piano, Dizzy too. I was surprised that Dizzy played This I Love.

Just watched Axl's piano solo. Ok what are the odds that it's a new song or just a solo? For funsies.

I enjoy listening to Axl on the piano, Dizzy too. I was surprised that Dizzy played This I Love.

I'm not... It's probably the ame thing as Axl said about Estranged. Don't know the excact words but something like "I can't be stuck to a piano during Estranged, need to move around" Like the song have so much feelings he need to interact with crowd and stuff :)

yeh same, always thought it would be axl playing the piano during that one

are you talking about before november rain? sounded an awful lot like rocket man to me.

One thing concerns me, now im as happy as everybody else but............... the arena wasn't even half full, for a band that hasn't performed there......ever?

That should be a concern should it not?.I think some of the initial hype is covering cracks.

It was completely packed! Look at the end of this clip, when they pan out, you can see how the set-up, for code, was a T, with the bottom of the T going towards the stage, and then the horizontal part back, going into the back bleachers. When the pan out towards the end, you can see the mass of humanity going back into the bleachers. Huge show!