OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all your amazing fans that posted much of the Taipei concert on youtube.com, you fuckin rock!

Thanks so much for taping the amazing GNR show for us fans who possibly won't get to see them live.

Axl sounded great and the band was kick ass! Those guitar players rocked!

You guys are so lucky to be the first to see and hear this amazing band! :)

Again, you guys rock!

This I Love snippet (including solo):

My God,with this better audio quality you see the realy season they didn'ty play it today

call Finck. :rolleyes:

God forbid he made a mistake with the solo on the first time it's been played live. :rolleyes:

Fuck off.

Completely out of it, tried to fix it on the second part but even so.

Finck maybe not be a great guitar player,his SCOM were average but this is a disgrace.

He seems to me it was the first time he played the solo in his live,alone,rehersal,whatever......

Amateur stuff,period.

Richard would do better,leave alone bumblefoot.

Edited by kleber

My God,with this better audio quality you see the realy season they didn'ty play it today

God forbid he made a mistake with the solo on the first time it's been played live. :rolleyes:

Fuck off.

Finck maybe not be a great guitar player,his SCOM were average but this is a disgrace.

He seems to me it was the first time he played the solo in his live,alone,rehersal,whatever......

Amateur stuff,period.

For fucks sake, give the guy a break. It was his first show whit G N' R. It's very human to make mistakes you know. DJ is not some kind of super God. Did the mighty Slash never made a mistake?

Fuck off.

Amateur stuff,period.

For fucks sake, give the guy a break. It was his first show whit G N' R. It's very human to make mistakes you know. DJ is not some kind of super God. Did the mighty Slash never made a mistake?

:rofl-lol:

Guest ben9785

Thanks for posting it.. can see the whole solo now..

Don't get me wrong, Ashba did alright... but what is this? Hope he can work on it..

Edited by ben9785