2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That setlist sounds great!! love it

And those pictures make this thing more exciting!!!!

I know.....my heart's beating so fast, and I'm not the one who's gonna see them!! Yayyy!! :D

Seriously, I'm gonna die -literally- when I see them live the first time in my life after being a fan for how long? 17 YEARS!!!!!!!! :o .....Oh My God!! But it will be a good death!! :wacko:

That setlist sounds really good. I wanted some Catcher, but I don't wanna be bitchy like others in this forum :rolleyes:

So for those who are gonna see them now in Asia and Canada: Enjoy it so much!! Enjoy it fully!! Have a great time and feel honored cause you'll be witnessing the best show ever, and you'll be listening to amazing master pieces!! rock3

Listen I know everyone is excited about this setlist but there is still a chance, not sure how big or small it is, that this is fake. I would love to believe it, but dont hope for it too much considering we won't know what songs will be played or not until the show is done.

I know!! Don't worry! I'm just excited cause it's gonna start in two days and we're seeing the pictures of the stage and everything!! :D

This setlist could be fake, but to tell you the truth, I'll be happy with any setlist cause I love all the Guns N' Roses songs, and I trust Axl, so there's no way I'll be disappointed!! ^_^

Axl shouldn't be playing any songs from AFD or UYI.

Just isn't right.

Why the hell not? VR played them. Camp freddy played them. Slash re-did Paradise City with Cypress Hill and Fergie... but Axl can't play songs that he wrote?

No, he didn't write all the parts to them, but no one person did. Get over it. Izzy was out on tour in 2006, and Izzy/Axl were the primary songwriters in the original lineup. If Izzy's down enough to play live with this band, what's the problem?

*sigh* tired fucking arguments.

What the fuck!!!! Where's COMA!!! :rofl-lol:

I hope the set list is legit, I like how everything is looking so far. I hope we get a bootleg of this show, or at least some pro shots on the website.

Just last week so many people were complaining the set list better have more CD, but now that a possible leak, so many are bitching not enough AD? Just goes to prove Axl could play every GnR song and someone will bitch it wasn't enough.

Axl shouldn't be playing any songs from AFD or UYI.

Just isn't right.

Why the hell not? VR played them. Camp freddy played them. Slash re-did Paradise City with Cypress Hill and Fergie... but Axl can't play songs that he wrote?

No, he didn't write all the parts to them, but no one person did. Get over it. Izzy was out on tour in 2006, and Izzy/Axl were the primary songwriters in the original lineup. If Izzy's down enough to play live with this band, what's the problem?

*sigh* tired fucking arguments.

Just put him on your ignore list like the rest of us.

Too many songs from CD. Most people going to these shows want to hear the "hits." It'll be a quiet crowd if this is indeed the setlist.

Or you can look at the scenario as the glass is half full. Plenty of opportunities for beer refills and piss breaks.

Too much CD. Too little AFD and UYI.

No way!

Too much AFD. Too little UYI. Just enough CD.

+1

I would love to see catcher. Sorry and scrapped are not necessary

So much of AFD annoys me. What would i give for some UYI's classics.

double talkin, estranged, civil war, 14 years, don't damn me, coma, yesterdays, don't cry...it doesn't matter which one, I just think it would be better choice than It's so easy, Mr. Brownstone or Out Ta get Me. But I can see why have they chosen these. Lot of songs from the illusions are pretty much slash's songs (it doesn't metter how much of great work have axl done one these, you can still hear lot of slash, like in coma).And also these AFD songs are much better for Axl's voice. It would really hurt Axl's voice to sing something like Coma every evening.

I find it rather amusing that you'd say most of the Illusion songs are "Slash's songs" and when you make an example, you use Come, pretty much the ONLY song of the bunch that can be considered "Slash's song"... don't get me wrong, he wrote great guitar riffs and melodies on other songs, just that I think you should use more than Coma for an example if you're saying most of the Illusion's are written by slash =/

Too many songs from CD. Most people going to these shows want to hear the "hits." It'll be a quiet crowd if this is indeed the setlist.

Or you can look at the scenario as the glass is half full. Plenty of opportunities for beer refills and piss breaks.

If I was a mod I would suspend you for the duration of the tour but your so in need of social contact that you would just create another account wouldn't you?

Keep on sucking those lemons man.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumblefoot via facebook

First night in Taipei: spent it on the bathroom floor of a 21st story hotel room pukin' my insides out. How cliche, haha... it *might* have had something to do with this: http://www.worldfoodieguide.com/index.php/what-is-thousand-year-old-egg/

I wonder if he can projectile vomit? People in the front row better watch out.

Edited by plonker88

Someone just posted this on a GNR facebook.

2rqhbah.jpg

2z5964y.jpg

They said it's from last night. They also said this was the set list:

Chinese Democracy

Scraped

Welcome to the Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

There Was a Tim

eRichard Fortus solo

Live and Let Die

Sorry

If the World

Prostitute

Rocket Queen

My Michelle

Dizzy Reed solo

Street of Dreams

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

You Could Be Mine

I.R.S.

DJ Ashba solo

Sweet Child O'Mine

This I Love

November Rain

Bumblefoot solo

Shackler's Revenge

Out Ta Get Me

Nightrain

Encores:Better

Patience

Paradise City

If I was a mod I would suspend you for the duration of the tour but your so in need of social contact that you would just create another account wouldn't you?

Keep on sucking those lemons man.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bumblefoot via facebook

First night in Taipei: spent it on the bathroom floor of a 21st story hotel room pukin' my insides out. How cliche, haha... it *might* have had something to do with this: http://www.worldfoodieguide.com/index.php/what-is-thousand-year-old-egg/

I wonder if he can projectile vomit? People in the front row better watch out.

I can see it now PA Announcer: "Attention Fans! Rows 1 thru 5 are now in the Bumblefoot Spash Zone!! If you would like to have a change of seating, we have some nice rows reserved for you in the back."

If true, congrats to the Axman for finally embracing his new stuff and not relying so much on older material like on previous Chinese Democracy tours.

That said, I'd swap Scraped and Shackler's. The first few songs should smack you in the face the way WTJJ, ISE and MrB did. Shackler's would be more effective than Scraped in that regard.

Overall, a pretty good setlist that should flow well. Quite a few long low-tempo stuff in the middle, though.

As much as I'd like to see that setlist performed live, I just can't help thinking it belongs in the realms of fantasy. Hearing double digit cuts of Chinese Democracy sounds a tad optimistic to me. I like the big screens either side of the stage, that's where the bootleggers should point their gadgets and we should get some nice video.

Still can't believe it starts very soon, almost surreal, a bit like when CD finally dropped.

Edited by Let And Let Live

Like what I'm seeing! But I wonder if true how This I love and November rain back to back will go down,being 2 slow Piano ballads one immediatly after the other?.Dont think I would have done that, Though I love both songs I'd prefer it if they were spaced out in the set.

Like what I'm seeing! But I wonder if true how This I love and November rain back to back will go down,being 2 slow Piano ballads one immediatly after the other?.Dont think I would have done that, Though I love both songs I'd prefer it if they were spaced out in the set.

I think they've done Street of Dreams and November Rain back to back before...

I think they've done Street of Dreams and November Rain back to back before...

Ahhh your'e probably right,and thats an interesting point,feels great just talking about these things again :xmasssanta:

Not to complain about the stage set-up but it'd be awesome if Guns got a Metallica-style stage, where it's situated in the middle of the arena.

That ruins the sound. It's cool to have the band close for everybody, but it isn't worth ruining the sound for.