Gigs you're at this year

Snake Eyes

There's a thread for bands you saw in '09... so what gigs have you got lined up for '10.

I've got tickets to Ian Brown, The Charlatans, Reverend & The Makers, two Twisted Wheel club gigs, Biffy Clyro, The Enemy (hogmanay) and T in the park (Kasabian are headlining to my delight). So far so good, tickets to most have been around £8 so not too pricey.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Jam in Berlin 30/06/09

Nice, you seen them before yeah? I've yet to catch them live as they seem to be repelled from Scotland, so I'm considering forking out the cash to go down to London for a gig.

Yeah, I've seen 'em two times already, 2007 in Düsseldorf, Germany and last year in Berlin, the same place they're going to be next year.

If I were you, I wouldn't head to London, as it's a festival gig which could be a little bit shorter than a usual PJ show, I'd try to see 'em in Dublin or Belfast next year, which are solo gigs.

So far...

09/03/10 - Stereophonics (Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, UK)

16/03/10 - HIM (O2 Academy Newcastle, Newcastle, UK)

30/04/10 - Biffy Clyro (O2 Academy Sheffield, Sheffield, UK)

04/09/10 - Muse (LCCG, Manchester, UK)

And will hopefully be adding more to that in the coming months, along with Guns should they return to these shores in 2010! :xmasssanta:

Pearl Jam in London 06/25/10

This one.

And I'll try to catch Mark Knopfler, but I'm not getting my hopes up about that.

If anything else interesting comes up, I might add.

I'd like to see Knopf again (Seen him in Edinburgh the other year) but asides from the Royal Albert Hall shows it's just big hangars he's playing. When I saw him it was at the Playhouse which is an old theatre and it's got a good atmosphere and is a nice setting. I just hate shows in big echoey halls.

Guns N' Roses - Hamilton Ontario Canada - January 24th 2010

Guns N' Roses - London Ontario Canada - January 25th 2010

Those are the only two actual gigs I am attending in the new year. Although I am going on Kid Rock's Chillin' The Most Cruise in April. He's performing as is Uncle Kracker, Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights, and DJ Mark EP. Plus a GN'R cover band named Mr. Brownstone. It's going to be awesome.

Pearl Jam in London 06/25/10

This one.

And I'll try to catch Mark Knopfler, but I'm not getting my hopes up about that.

If anything else interesting comes up, I might add.

I'd like to see Knopf again (Seen him in Edinburgh the other year) but asides from the Royal Albert Hall shows it's just big hangars he's playing. When I saw him it was at the Playhouse which is an old theatre and it's got a good atmosphere and is a nice setting. I just hate shows in big echoey halls.

It's the Royal Albert Hall where I'll see him, if I do. Problem is the timing's kinda bad for me.

Fingers crossed for the Killers!

Aren't they suppose to have a break now? I thought Brandon was planning to go solo for a while..

So far I've nothing booked. But I'm planning to try see more this year than in 2009, as I've a year off from school just working (means more money). Already started saving up to go over to UK again for Loaded's next Europe tour. And have to still keep some money just in case (gnr, europe, you know). Will also go see Roger Taylor if it turns out to be a solo tour.

I'm hoping more good bands come here next year.

You'd The Who over there this year, right? Did you see them? God, I want to see them so bad. Wish they'd done some gigs in Europe too.

1/24/10 - Guns N' Roses (Hamilton)

3/22/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, early show)

3/22/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, late show)

8/7/10 - Sonisphere 2010 (Stockholm, nothing set in stone yet obviously, but I am seriously gonna try and make it)

Please tell me the point of your trip to Sweden is not a concert. It's just a coincidence that when you'll be over there, there will also be a concert you want to see, right?

1/24/10 - Guns N' Roses (Hamilton)

3/22/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, early show)

3/22/10 - Tower Of Power (Buffalo, late show)

8/7/10 - Sonisphere 2010 (Stockholm, nothing set in stone yet obviously, but I am seriously gonna try and make it)

Please tell me the point of your trip to Sweden is not a concert. It's just a coincidence that when you'll be over there, there will also be a concert you want to see, right?

No, I'm going specifically for Sonisphere. How can I not with this line-up:

Iron Maiden

Heaven & Hell

Motley Crue

Alice Cooper

Iggy & The Stooges

Slayer

Anthrax

Every summer me and a few of my really close friends take a road trip for a concert. We decided to go all out for 2010 when we saw the bill. We'll probably stay in Sweden for a few days, not just the day of the show.