Guns N' Roses playing Venezuela 28 March

realpoti

La agrupación norteamericana Guns N Roses se presentará por segunda vez en nuestro país el próximo 28 de marzo, según ha podido confirmar OidosSucios.Com hoy de fuentes cercanas a la negociación.

La productora Solid Show finalmente ganó la puja en la que se encontraban varias productoras venezolanas y ha firmado hoy la contratación de la banda. El anuncio oficial se realizará la próxima semana.

Guns N Roses estará girando por Latinoamérica por tercera vez en su carrera entre el 10 de marzo y 10 de abril del año próximo, como han confirmado en su página web.

La banda comenzó anoche su gira mundial en Taiwan.

Source: http://www.oidossucios.com/noticias/2344/guns-roses-se-presentara-en-venezuela-solid/

HELL YEAH !

Yeahhhh!! rock3

I'm so fucking excited!! It's not confirmed by the band yet, but hey, all this Asia Tour started as a rumor, so it's possible! :D

When they start to sell the tickets, I'll be the first one to buy it!! Yayyyy!! I'm so excited, my friends! I cant beleive this!!

After all these 17 years being a diehard fan, I think I deserve to see them live! Don't you think?? B)

Edited by sarsura

You do. And don't forget to bring Mr. Santana with you. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah.....I wish he could be here with me. Maybe, why not? My visa is in process right now, and we calculate that by that time my visa would be aproved, so maybe he'll come to take his wife to his country by that time, and I can say "Bye bye" to Venezuela in a Guns N' Roses concert! It would be great for me to be with him in my first GN'R concert, it would be his 3rd, but it would be really great! rock3

A few years ago when we started to fall in love with each other, :wub: He told me that he would like to give me my first GNR concert ticket, and he wanted me to go there to share that with him, and I was like "no, I can pay my own ticket" and he said this exact words "There's no arguing. Guns N' Roses gave me my baby. I wanna give my baby Guns N' Roses" :wub: Things didn't work by that time. I couldn't go in 2006, but in this tour, I'm gonna see them. If it's not here, I'll travel to Argentina to see them, and then when I get my visa and they tour in USA, I'm gonna see them in Chicago with my baby!! :D

I can't wait! I don't wanna die without seeing them! :no: So I really hope it's true that they're coming to Venezuela! I really do!! B)

Edited by sarsura

May it all work right for you guys in Venezuela so you can see Guns soon... And here in Brazil too and all South America. We've been left out from the 2006/07 concerts so we kinda deserve this. I'm dying to know the dates of Brazil so I can plan myself around that too! I'm short on money and NEED to know when and where they play asap.

Anyone from GnR camp gotta give a least some word to calm us down!!!!

Update:

Guns N Roses tocará de nuevo en Venezuela

El Nacional

Aunque no es la misma agrupación que pisó tierra venezolana hace 17 años a propósito de la gira mundial Use Your Illusion, Guns N Roses aún es una leyenda del rock. Ya no están los guitarristas Slash e Izzy Stradlin, el bajista Duff McKagan o el baterista Matt Sorum, pero hay una nueva alineación liderada por Axl Rose. Así que, con el pretexto de presentar su más reciente disco, Chinese Democracy, la banda emprenderá el próximo año un tour que la traerá de regreso a Venezuela.

La cita será el 28 de marzo.

La información fue confirmada por Danny Goncalves, director de comercialización de la productora Solid Show.

El ejecutivo expresó que todavía desconocen el lugar del concierto, pero están planteadas varias alternativas, entre ellas, los estacionamientos de La Rinconada y del Poliedro de Caracas.

Goncalves señaló que la venta de las entradas probablemente comenzará entre el 20 de diciembre y el 1° de enero.

El director dijo que definen los precios y que serán relativamente económicos.

El directivo de Solid Show relató que el contrato se logró luego de tres meses de negociaciones. Acerca de las exigencias de la banda, indicó que no han solicitado cosas extrañas.

El vocalista Axl Rose, por ejemplo, pidió para su camerino lámparas, mesas, un sofá, un Playstation 3 y una bomba de oxígeno para el escenario

http://www.atravesdevenezuela.com/ATV/noticias/guns-n%E2%80%99-roses-tocar%C3%A1-de-nuevo-en-venezuela

According to Danny Goncalves the president of Soild Show they are planing to start selling the tickets between December 20 and January 1rst.. :xmasssanta:

And they say the tickets wont be too expensive..

Hahaha Axl's is coming!!!!! Im ready to get ya Axl, be ready!!! :wub: Ohh God im too nervous to keep writing..lol

Edited by nathalie92

May it all work right for you guys in Venezuela so you can see Guns soon... And here in Brazil too and all South America. We've been left out from the 2006/07 concerts so we kinda deserve this. I'm dying to know the dates of Brazil so I can plan myself around that too! I'm short on money and NEED to know when and where they play asap.

Thank you, Helen! I still can't beleive it! I mean, let's face it.... Brazil and Argentina are more important countries than Venezuela :P, and they have a date for Venezuela first????? :unsure: , That's why I can't beleive it yet. I mean, I'm illusioned and dreaming about it since the first rumour, but I can't beleive it until it's confirmed by the band! :shrugs: Of course that won't stop me from dreaming! I've been dreaming about this since I was 12! :rofl-lol:

Seriously, someone should confirm something, so my stomach can stop feeling so weird. Seriously people, I'm so anxious about this! :scared:

Helen, you better start saving some money. I'm sure that when they said they'll play in South America, the first country they thought about was Brazil! :D

Thank you, Helen! I still can't beleive it! I mean, let's face it.... Brazil and Argentina are more important countries than Venezuela :P, and they have a date for Venezuela first????? :unsure: , That's why I can't beleive it yet. I mean, I'm illusioned and dreaming about it since the first rumour, but I can't beleive it until it's confirmed by the band! :shrugs: Of course that won't stop me from dreaming! I've been dreaming about this since I was 12! :rofl-lol:

Seriously, someone should confirm something, so my stomach can stop feeling so weird. Seriously people, I'm so anxious about this! :scared:

Helen, you better start saving some money. I'm sure that when they said they'll play in South America, the first country they thought about was Brazil! :D

Hahaha the anticipation is killing us!!! My hands are soo freaking cold, i feel sick all the time, this is crazy! Cna you imagen US at the concert??!! Prrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

Actually, almost a month ago I phoned to the producers (T4F) and they gave me dates, places, prices, every detail, which I posted here. They said that GNR had already confirmed 6 dates in Brazil (São paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Recife, 6th concert in a place to be chosen) and 2 in Argentina (both in Buenos Aires, River Plate Stadium).

T4F is the producer that is bringing GNR to S. America and in each country another national producer is another responsable. For example, in Brazil is T4F and Malab, in Argentina T4F and anyother. THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME. I also phoned Malab and talked to Mr. Aluizer Malab himself, he said that we would have great on that week, but that was 2 weeks ago.

If the producer from Venezuela said that the tickets are going on sale on the 20th, I suppose that the dates announcement will be done this week. Actually, they're late :rofl-lol:

Edited by ManetsBR

La agrupación norteamericana Guns N Roses se presentará por segunda vez en nuestro país el próximo 28 de marzo, según ha podido confirmar OidosSucios.Com hoy de fuentes cercanas a la negociación.

La productora Solid Show finalmente ganó la puja en la que se encontraban varias productoras venezolanas y ha firmado hoy la contratación de la banda. El anuncio oficial se realizará la próxima semana.

Guns N Roses estará girando por Latinoamérica por tercera vez en su carrera entre el 10 de marzo y 10 de abril del año próximo, como han confirmado en su página web.

Source: http://www.oidossucios.com/noticias/2344/guns-roses-se-presentara-en-venezuela-solid/

HELL YEAH !

...thanks for this information but don't ya know if they'll play in Barquisimeto or Caracas?

rock3

HELL YEAH !

...thanks for this information but don't ya know if they'll play in Barquisimeto or Caracas?

rock3

I'm sure they're playing in Caracas. I wish it would be in Barquisimeto. It's closer to my city, but I think that's almost imposible! :unsure:

And i thought i was like the only one from Veenzuela here, this is awesome, i knew about the concert a few days ago, let's pray its in El Poliedro and not La Rinconada

Come on....we've talked before!! Don't you remember? :D And no, there are some people from Venezuela....well...until now, I think it's just, you, Nathalie92, BrquisimetoRock and me! :thumbsup:

Concerning El Poliedro, I've heard that it's not gonna be there anymore! :no: But anyway, the most important thing is that they're coming! :D Well......I hope so! :unsure:

HELL YEAH !

rock3

I'm sure they're playing in Caracas. I wish it would be in Barquisimeto. It's closer to my city, but I think that's almost imposible! :unsure:

WHAT DA'FUCK? ...RBD, UB 40 and Enrique Iglesias have played in Barquisimeto recently!!! ...don't ya imagine how much they cost? do ya? :crazy:

(if i lied then what's it?)

....remember that Barquisimeto is one of the best Venezuelan cities....NEW GNR SHALL APPEAR OVER HERE TOO! B)

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

HELL YEAH !

rock3

WHAT DA'FUCK? ...RBD, UB 40 and Enrique Iglesias have played in Barquisimeto recently!!! ...don't ya imagine how much they cost? do ya? :crazy:

....remember that Barquisimeto is one of the best Venezuelan cities....NEW GNR SHALL APPEAR OVER HERE TOO! B)

Calm down! I said "almost imposible" not imposible!! :unsure:

And I know about those concerts in Barquisimeto. I just think they're gonna play in Caracas! Like I said, I wish they play in Barquisimeto cause it's just 4 hours away from Maracaibo, and I like Barquisimeto more than Caracas, but it seems that GNR closed a contract with SolidShow and those companies like to work and are used to work with international chain hotels, and there are not Chain Hotels in Braquisimeto. I mean, Trinitarias Suites is amazing, but it doesn't belong to any international chain,and in Caracas you have Intercontinental, Eurobuilding, Marriott and Hilton. SolidShow and EvenPro already have some contracts with some hotels. That's why! :D I'm sure they've organized shows in Barquisimeto, but they get better prices in chain hotels!

Edited by sarsura

HELL YEAH !

rock3

And I know about those concerts in Barquisimeto. I just think they're gonna play in Caracas! Like I said, I wish they play in Barquisimeto cause it's just 4 hours away from Maracaibo, and I like Barquisimeto more than Caracas, but it seems that GNR closed a contract with SolidShow and those companies like to work and are used to work with international chain hotels, and there are not Chain Hotels in Braquisimeto. I mean, Trinitarias Suites is amazing, but it doesn't belong to any international chain,and in Caracas you have Intercontinental, Eurobuilding, Marriott and Hilton. SolidShow and EvenPro already have some contracts with some hotels. That's why! :D I'm sure they've organized shows in Barquisimeto, but they get better prices in chain hotels!

ya seem to know so much from Barquisimeto,that's cool...even though i'd like to chat to u soon.....let's be friends...God bless u!

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

I still say they should go to Maracaibo. They could stay at Hotel Kristoff. No, fuck that... they could stay at Hotel Santa Barbara. Yeah. That would be fucking sweet. :lol:

And i thought i was like the only one from Veenzuela here, this is awesome, i knew about the concert a few days ago, let's pray its in El Poliedro and not La Rinconada

Come on....we've talked before!! Don't you remember? biggrin.gif And no, there are some people from Venezuela....well...until now, I think it's just, you, Nathalie92, BrquisimetoRock and me! thumbsup.gif

Concerning El Poliedro, I've heard that it's not gonna be there anymore! no.gif But anyway, the most important thing is that they're coming! biggrin.gif Well......I hope so! unsure.gif

mis panas no se olviden de mi x_santa.gif