Guns N' Roses playing Venezuela 28 March

realpoti

I'm i little reluctant to go to Caracas , i like Venezuela a lot , but just too dangerous and that crazy president doesn't help . The people are loving and friendly , but it's just too damgerous , so i hope they play in Bogota also...

Where are you from?

I'm i little reluctant to go to Caracas , i like Venezuela a lot , but just too dangerous and that crazy president doesn't help . The people are loving and friendly , but it's just too damgerous , so i hope they play in Bogota also...

Is Hugo really that awful?

Just the mole on his forehead alone :rofl-lol:

La agrupación norteamericana Guns N Roses se presentará por segunda vez en nuestro país el próximo 28 de marzo, según ha podido confirmar OidosSucios.Com hoy de fuentes cercanas a la negociación.

La productora Solid Show finalmente ganó la puja en la que se encontraban varias productoras venezolanas y ha firmado hoy la contratación de la banda. El anuncio oficial se realizará la próxima semana.

Guns N Roses estará girando por Latinoamérica por tercera vez en su carrera entre el 10 de marzo y 10 de abril del año próximo, como han confirmado en su página web.

La banda comenzó anoche su gira mundial en Taiwan.

Source: http://www.oidossucios.com/noticias/2344/guns-roses-se-presentara-en-venezuela-solid/

HELL YEAH !

...thanks for this information but don't ya know if they'll play in Barquisimeto or Caracas?

rock3

I'm sure they're playing in Caracas. I wish it would be in Barquisimeto. It's closer to my city, but I think that's almost imposible! :unsure:

WHAT DA'FUCK? ...RBD, UB 40 and Enrique Iglesias have played in Barquisimeto recently!!! ...don't ya imagine how much they cost? do ya? :crazy:

(if i lied then what's it?)

....remember that Barquisimeto is one of the best Venezuelan cities....NEW GNR SHALL APPEAR OVER HERE TOO! B)

Calm down! I said "almost imposible" not imposible!! :unsure:

And I know about those concerts in Barquisimeto. I just think they're gonna play in Caracas! Like I said, I wish they play in Barquisimeto cause it's just 4 hours away from Maracaibo, and I like Barquisimeto more than Caracas, but it seems that GNR closed a contract with SolidShow and those companies like to work and are used to work with international chain hotels, and there are not Chain Hotels in Braquisimeto. I mean, Trinitarias Suites is amazing, but it doesn't belong to any international chain,and in Caracas you have Intercontinental, Eurobuilding, Marriott and Hilton. SolidShow and EvenPro already have some contracts with some hotels. That's why! :D I'm sure they've organized shows in Barquisimeto, but they get better prices in chain hotels!

ya seem to know so much from Barquisimeto,that's cool...even though i'd like to chat to u soon.....let's be friends...God bless u!

Sure!! :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol: Yeah, that mole is his power center!! :lol:

Anyway, I agree with you, Venezuela has become so dangerous and insecure. I think it's the most insecure country of the world. It's a shame! :no:

Personally, I don't go out too much because of that. I prefer to stay at home. It's more secure though it's not 100% secure! :no: Seriously people! This is like being in jail! :(

Well, Silverarrow I think that if they come to Venezuela, they'll go to Colombia too. I wish that so you could go and feel more secure! :thumbsup:

Anyway, I agree with you, Venezuela has become so dangerous and insecure. I think it's the most insecure country of the world. It's a shame! :no:

Personally, I don't go out too much because of that. I prefer to stay at home. It's more secure though it's not 100% secure! :no: Seriously people! This is like being in jail! :(

Well, Silverarrow I think that if they come to Venezuela, they'll go to Colombia too. I wish that so you could go and feel more secure! :thumbsup:

Yeah , it's a pity , so i really hope that the situation there gets better , cause i really enjoy being there . Thanks for the heads up and if you go have a great time too

Yeah , it's a pity , so i really hope that the situation there gets better , cause i really enjoy being there . Thanks for the heads up and if you go have a great time too

can ya imagine axl sayin' to da audience? " D'YA KNOW WHERE DA FUCK U R ? U R IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE VENEZUELANS, CHAVEZ KNOWS I'M FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!! "

...this way people shall rock fuking nice into the show...oh yeah !

Just the mole on his forehead alone

:rofl-lol: Yeah, that mole is his power center!!

Personally, I don't go out too much because of that. I prefer to stay at home. It's more secure though it's not 100% secure! :no: Seriously people! This is like being in jail!

can ya imagine axl sayin' to da audience? "

D'YA KNOW WHERE DA FUCK U R ? U R IN THE FUCKING JUNGLE VENEZUELANS, CHAVEZ KNOWS I'M FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!
"

...this way people shall rock fuking nice into the show...oh yeah !

Ahhhh, im gonna lost it, if Axl says something like that!!!! rock3

Back in the day when GNR were touring South America he said that he loved Venezuela but that were politically screwed..He was damn right, we're even more fucked up nowadays...

ungnr.jpg

From the newspaper Ultimas Noticias..

Merry Christmas!!!! :xmasssanta:

thanks for sharing that headlines with us!

...really AXL is always able to kick asses around when he just opens his mouth! ...maybe he won't say a word 'bout chavez this time cuz NEW GNR is supposed to play n' fade out qickly (just to face the new tour as soon as possible) but what if axl feels a cute desire to set chavez on his feet again before playing chinese democracy? :laugh:

...hey sarsura you're also amazing....even thank u for taking our flag much too high! B)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

YEEEEEEEEEEAH! Oh my God, I can't still believe that they are coming to Caracas... I've been waiting for this all my life :wub: this will be the best concert ever!

BTW, anyone knows where is Axl Rose staying in Caracas??? it would be nice have the chance to see him!!

Edited by Adrianarose