OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

I have just arrived at the Intercontinental COEX in Seoul, nice hotel. Its 6:25pm here now. The traffic in this city is fucking mental, it took us 2 hours to get from Incheon Airport to the hotel, which is only 1km from the concert venue, so we will be walking there. Its going to be fucking crazy, I am with two Germans, a french guy, and two Chinese (and for the record, I am welsh). And of course, around 15,000 Koreans. So its a real cultural cauldron. Time to get to the bar now, and have another beer. I'll try and write up some kind of report after the show.

If there is anyone else on here also in Korea, send me a PM and we can meet up.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just arrived at the Intercontinental COEX in Seoul, nice hotel. Its 6:25pm here now. The traffic in this city is fucking mental, it took us 2 hours to get from Incheon Airport to the hotel, which is only 1km from the concert venue, so we will be walking there. Its going to be fucking crazy, I am with two Germans, a french guy, and two Chinese (and for the record, I am welsh). And of course, around 15,000 Koreans. So its a real cultural cauldron. Time to get to the bar now, and have another beer. I'll try and write up some kind of report after the show.

Sounds like a blast! have fun

Should be massive, Axl's gonna blow the roof off the place.

Love the Koreans baby.

wow, I'm jealous.

Have a blast.

Doors open at 6pm and opening starts at 7pm. I guess GN'R will hit the stage around 8-9pm.

It's 6:24am here in Korea. I'll be arrived at stadium in around 4pm.

you aren't accidentally going there with a HD camera and a very good mic, are you?

:lol:

I don't have a HD cam but I hired a sound bootlegger for the show.

Doors open at 6pm and opening starts at 7pm. I guess GN'R will hit the stage around 8-9pm.

It's 6:24am here in Korea. I'll be arrived at stadium in around 4pm.

you aren't accidentally going there with a HD camera and a very good mic, are you?

:lol:

I don't have a HD cam but I hired a sound bootlegger for the show.

thats great man! we need a good bootleg ^^

where do you hope to be standing? it's gonna be a fuckin good show :D