Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's so incredibly ridiculous that the only time they can open a line of communication with the only people who still care about GNR is when they want to present a one sided "whoa is me" pity party and act superior. 

So ridiculous and completely unprofessional

• Like 4

What if Fernando is paying PREVIOUSLY BANNED POSTER WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED under the table to take down copyrighted content?

In professional wrestling circles, I know of obsessed fans who are paid by wrestling promotions to monitor streaming sites and file take-down notices on their copyrighted content

But if Fernando is really doing that, that means GNR's management is actively undermining their record label's profits by taking down monetized videos

That's a big no-no

1 minute ago, TheSeeker said:

But, you know, he won't care, since he self-admittedly barely reads the forum

I'm imagining a frantic call from Axl - "I can't log into my account  - it says our whole house is banned"

Two people who really, really don't care about this forum getting really, really mad about this forum.

Oh, he would totally care. Where else would he get his martyr-fix from?

Fernando is allowed his opinion. He and his family get a lot of abuse on here. We'd all be the same, its much more personal for him. 

If anything he's a manager that's acknowledging the online communities.. and he helps the fans out in real life. You won't get any corporate  manager doing that or orchastrating for fans to meet Axl..etc 

• Like 2