Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, brad_k said:

Has Melissa gone into Axl-style hibernation? She hasn't posted for a long time considering she featured in this topic nearly every day of the tour 

If she has been doing other stuff outside of guns she would advertise IF she was still in gnr. I dont think shes one to sit still.

Im sure previously She posts interviews and her outside stuff with caram on her insta account.

My take, either shes not in the band or shes doing recording stuff for gnr.  Im sure we will know her status once touring starts up.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No tag for Dizzy either.

That's what I was thinking and he ain't going anywhere.  I like Melissa and without saying why, Richard, like him too, but keep him on the other side of the stage.  Come to think of it, keep Dizzy over there too.  This is a job for Frank.

Edited by cineater

I'd tag her ;)

My theory for her Insta silence is that she lost all her sponsors in Big Sugar when she did the hospital post denouncing her previous diet. And with out sponsors and (perhaps contractually obligated) Guns tour news to post, theres noting else those following that business insta account need to know. Im not sure why Im the only one talking about her health tbh, it sounded pretty bad. Hope she is healthy!

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 1:10 PM, SAU3R said:

I just thought about the same thing,  in this post, 4tus tagged all band members, apart from Axl, who does not use Instagram and apart from Melissa for whatever reason 

Is she even in the band anymore? Most likely yes, but the silence surrounding her is a bit weird

Couldn't care less either way ! Can't wait for more shows.

Edited by Tourettes2400

14 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Couldn't care less either way ! Can't wait for more shows.

My excitement for more shows with this lineup is gone.. I will certainly go if they come my way but following each show and traveling to see them is out the window.  If they did this thing right I would spend all my vacation time and money traveling to see them.  Not that they need my money...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Axl Rose is doomed to have Tyler Bryant And The Shakedown follow him everywhere he goes, it seems.

Seeing Ice Cube and Guns N' Roses at the same concert sounds like a fun time, though.

Pity dirty honey doesnt get support.