Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree. The success with the  band over the last 3 years isnt due to current managenent. Its the mystique this band has created over time.  When gnr management want to merchadise a laundry bag and toy trucks you have to ask "why" . Also fernando bad mouthing slash during the CD years was not in his place , whether he is family or gnr management. Axl must be aware of the youtube takedowns and i wonder what sort of information tB spoon feed him. For a band of this magnitude, i dont think highly of them.

And what exactly can Axl or TB do to prevent content being removed from YouTube by fans, that are not connected to the band or its management in any shape of form. Question. What can you do, to prevent the take down of the content yourself, as Axl and TB are in the same position. The issue of the takes downs is between YouTube and the people requesting the content to be removed. Axl and TB are in the same position as Nascar, who's copyright content is being removed at the request of a fan, to benefit their own agenda and YouTube channel for profit. 

TB manages the bands business affairs. The record label controls the music element and the bands booking agent manages the booking of shows and dealing with promoters. 

Album sells is not were the money is made today. Touring, merchadise and other avenues is were bands and artists make their money in the music industry. Why do you think pop stars these days do 360 deals with live nation that includes touring, merchadise and externally purfume and clothing lines. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

I am a desenting opinion.   TB are his family and no doubt, his  heirs F and V and B as his mother.. I will get back to this.

I am out of reactions for today and cannot qoute everyone. If B followed, unfollwed, refollowed Mrs.Duff, then that is school girlish. Susan and Stephanie, who are both great looking, are the last of in the supermodels. They know each other. It is NY Fashion week.  StepAxl had nothing to do with Mrs.Duff. Mrs. Duff has been married and with her guy for over 20 years. Mrs. Stephanie Bryant has been a Mrs. for over 20-25   years too. Smart ladies. B clapping back to a fan  was not cool.                                                                                                   

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 1

Duff told Steve he is never going to play with them again. That sounds so juvenile. I dont want to play with you anymore. Izzy is retired living his life. The Big 3 clearly don't need or want them since they have seen how long this tour can still go on for another year  , how much money they are making, and can still make  more money.                                                        If Melissa and them contracts expire  2020, perefct timing  gor renewal. Frank and Fortus really lucked out 18 years.    They are great at what they do. Slwsh said he, Axl, Duff are going to make new songs and safe to assume, these 3 musicians  with Del and Dizzy of Axls life,  will be studio musicians  too. Frank and them  play their instruments the way Axl, Slash,, and  Duff want them too.    The Big 3 are the main attraction, and owners.                                    

Edited by Amaya

22 hours ago, Amaya said:

Duff told Steve he is never going to play with them again. That sounds so juvenile. I dont want to play with you anymore. Izzy is retired living his life. The Big 3 clearly don't need or want them since they have seen how long this tour can still go on for another year  , how much money they are making, and can still make  more money.                                                        If Melissa and them contracts expire  2020, perefct timing  gor renewal. Frank and Fortus really lucked out 18 years.    They are great at what they do. Slwsh said he, Axl, Duff are going to make new songs and safe to assume, these 3 musicians  with Del and Dizzy of Axls life,  will be studio musicians  too. Frank and them  play their instruments the way Axl, Slash,, and  Duff want them too.    The Big 3 are the main attraction, and owners.                                    

I don't care if the album is rock, hard rock or industrial stuff. I just want to hear Slash and Fortus working together as a guitar duo under the GN'R name

• Thanks 1

On 14.9.2019 at 4:05 PM, default_ said:

I tought the Eddie Money was the real one due to its status here lol even posted about it on the General thread, them checked his profile, he was online an hour before my post. realized I was wrong :lol:

Maybe he is visiting this forum as a ghost.  Call ghostbusters. 

• Like 1