Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Every time GnR social media posts that god damn AFD robot I think jeez just how much more can they possibly milk this thing and now they got it carving a turkey lmao it's just so cringe 

As long as there are enough people willing to pay 100s of $ for it...

• Sad 1

Y'know.. I always thought Tommy was the better singer, but he didn't capture the right feeling singing backup for GN'R.

Duff's voice is really interesting, it belongs in GN'R. And his solo stuff is always worth checking out. I still play Wasted Heart from time to time, it's a simple song but I really like it. Wouldn't mind hearing that instead of Slither with Axl.

16 minutes ago, soon said:

If Super Bowl Fest gets widely televised a lot of people will be introduced to Mickey. Doesnt seem like a great idea.

Actually, that could work well for us, because TB might realize afterwards that they have fuck all to lose and might finally do something about that Wanker’s Revenge arrangement.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:12 AM, soon said:

If Super Bowl Fest gets widely televised a lot of people will be introduced to Mickey. Doesnt seem like a great idea.

I wonder if this will be a shorter set. He usually does better when he's running around less. 

• Like 1