Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, MildlyArtistic said:

And ten years later we fans are feeding on the scraps in order to get by.

True, but a lot of people don’t like the album. I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed it since the early leaks first started. No it wasn’t Appetite but it was it’s own animal. Now we need something different.

• Replies 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

True, but a lot of people don’t like the album. I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed it since the early leaks first started. No it wasn’t Appetite but it was it’s own animal. Now we need something different.

There are some of us who dont like the album for various reasons and while im not going to get into why there is a dislike because this thread will get completely derailed, i agree the fans want something different and something the band can stand strongly behind with pride.

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

My fav album along with uy1.. appetite is a very good album but i'm bored of it. Give me something fresh!

4 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I assume you guys aren't American....

Never saw "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?"

GreatPumpkin_1476797442102_48271420_ver1

Ha ha - nope (I’m Scottish and the other poster appears to be Italian)! I did wonder if it was an American thing. Cheers for the info anyway! 😂

• Like 2
On 2019. 10. 05. at 6:39 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Get Anxious Disease by The Outpatience instead (West Arkeens band). Good album, everyone except Steven from the AFD lineup contributed, and a great singer. And Axl and Slash on the same song.

I just finished listening to the title track and wow. Shame, I've never heard of his band, so thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely listen to the full album! 

• Like 1
On 23.10.2019 at 3:53 PM, KURT19 said:

Image result for axl rose orange coat

It is definitely an American thing:

Legend has it that every Halloween The Great Axl rises up from the most sincere pumpkin patch to spread joy and give new music to every little girl and boy.

That getup looks more like a banana than a pumpkin. Still... entertaining as hell. 

• Thanks 1