Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, TMAC20 said:

Dropping a new Song 

cant wait to hear the critics - 

As much as u cats want “ Hard School “ Maybe that’s it - Hope it’s great as some of u think and I’ll be a happy mofo 

7 minute Slash song - intro Riffage - Breakdown solo - and then the solo and a outro solo - I’ll be down for that 

You are insider I guess

• Haha 3

When they caption that they're about to drop some fire, it's probably a reference to Slash about to take the stage in the image. They know what they are doing by playing with ambiguous words though. 

Then again...

(Here comes some optimism)...

They are going to start touring at the end of the month, and if the rumours of a 2020 release are true, the band will need new material for promotion. It is not inconceivable that they would release a single to kickstart the tour.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

When they caption that they're about to drop some fire, it's probably a reference to Slash about to take the stage in the image. They know what they are doing by playing with ambiguous words though. 

Then again...

(Here comes some optimism)...

They are going to start touring at the end of the month, and if the rumours of a 2020 release are true, the band will need new material for promotion. It is not inconceivable that they would release a single to kickstart the tour.

Yes it is.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, soon said:

Its indicative of just how full of shit the various parties are.

Agree, they are full of shit. Their shit the only thing they will be dropping. So that picture of the toilet makes perfect sense

• Haha 1

Same discussion for almost 30 years now!

The band never needed a new single to launch a tour or to be considered the greatest band in the world.

People are still trying to read or to find hidden messages in everything that they post.

People are just hoping for the future and forgetting to enjoy the present.

We already have 20 leaked CDs full of "new" music, why the band should care about releasing anything?

Edited by Legendador
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Legendador said:

Same discussion for almost 30 years now!

The band never needed a new single to launch a tour or to be considered the greatest band in the world.

People are still trying to read or to find hidden messages in everything that they post.

People are just hoping for the future and forgetting to enjoy the present.

We already have 20 leaked CDs full of "new" music, why the band should care about releasing anything?

20 discs worth of Buckethead instrumentals and a few rough take Axl vocals? Oh, haven't we been spoilt!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, RussTCB said:

This is one of the many reasons I stopped following anything to do with GNR on social media. 

Whomever made that post knows its worded that way and they're just being an asshole, IMO. 

They really are one of the worst bands for meaningless posts, I unfollowed them or stopped them from my news feed a long time ago. Blocking your favourite band on social media... pretty sure GNRs marketing / management team is not going fo that :P so that's a clear fail :D 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Can we not just continue to discuss the toilet picture? It is infinitely the most interesting news about this band in twenty years.

Slash has the best toilet position, because when everyone's shitting at the same time, he's automatically the center of attention. Maybe they have some sort of rotation in place:question:

5 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Slash has the best toilet position, because when everyone's shitting at the same time, he's automatically the center of attention. Maybe they have some sort of rotation in place:question:

What I noticed is that Duff needs to mediate between Axl and Slash even while they drop deuce.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Website logo removal is interesting. Text reminds me of CD era but looks placeholder. Ill still not get my hopes up for new music as such, but it points further in the "whole new show" direction for the tour. Maybe a style revamp?

What do you mean? I still see the same logo on the website.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:43 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

Imagine being a shitty manager and having everything handed to you in life because your mother was a rich person's housekeeper.

Do you really think Axl would have hired a manager that he didn't believe in? I doubt Axl would put his career and the bands' career in someone who wasn't capable of doing his job.

12 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Remember that terrorist attack on that nightclub in Orlando, Florida? GNR had a scheduled post the day after about the band 'unloading near you' or some such shit, which they pulled after an hour or so.

I'm not even surprised, GNR's capacity of managing a social network died in 2014. Any fanpage can do it 10 times better.