Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 2/27/2020 at 8:58 PM, GNRfanJen said:

Not that there’s anything particularly special about this, but if you look, you’ll see what appears to be a setlist. It looks to be 3 pages worth. Just thought it was interesting (in the absence of absolutely anything else going on). 

I don't see many covers on there, they should add more covers ;)

On 2/22/2020 at 5:51 AM, default_ said:

I honestly think Scott was the weakest link on VR. Id be fine id they reunited, but that will never happen.

Yeah I agree that Scott is what killed VR, in the end. Everyone hates the Liberia’s album, but honestly I think the instrumentation in that album is pretty solid... it’s the lyrics and vocals that completely ruin it, tho. The whole thing sounds like Scott was just phoning it in. It feels like he wrote the lyrics and melodies just moments before recording each song!

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah I agree that Scott is what killed VR, in the end. Everyone hates the Liberia’s album, but honestly I think the instrumentation in that album is pretty solid... it’s the lyrics and vocals that completely ruin it, tho. The whole thing sounds like Scott was just phoning it in. It feels like he wrote the lyrics and melodies just moments before recording each song!

Some of those songs killed live but didn't sound so great on the album. Examples including she mine and just sixteen. I agree about Scott ruining it with his influence.

On 28/02/2020 at 1:58 AM, GNRfanJen said:

Not that there’s anything particularly special about this, but if you look, you’ll see what appears to be a setlist. It looks to be 3 pages worth. Just thought it was interesting (in the absence of absolutely anything else going on). 

What are the guitars after the green bc rich ?