Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Looks like TB finally decided to add "MYGNR sycophant" to the payroll.

If I was paid by TB I wouldn't have to take out student loans.

I always give people of the benefit of the doubt because I don't see people I have never met as evil. Also if you look at my post history I do criticize the way things are run but I don't believe that everything is a shitshow and the end of the world like a lot of other people

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

It's kinda freaking me out that this show is still going. Look at Europe - advanced health system and everything is shutting down. Schools are being closed, all events are canceled, city's are empty, the hospitals are overload.

I live in a small European city, two of my colleagues went to a small show last week and now they're both in quarantine because some people got infected there. My office is trying to put us all working from home. It's no joke. And this big event, in a big city, with people flying from other countries there and still going, it's fucked up IMO :shrugs:

I totally agree. Just the biggest possible fuck you to the fans imaginable. It’s all about the promoters and GnR not wanting to refund any precious dollars by being the ones to cancel. Obviously the Mexican government stands to gain something too, or they could call it off. GnR could speak up, say we will come back in 6 months and play. 

So stupid and selfish to play this show.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vloors said:

For someone whose relatively new here who joined only last year you have no right to keep telling members of this forum to leave.

People are allowed to have their opinions. You dont want opinions then go join htgth or night train.

Absolutely this.

Please knock that off @Gibsonfender2323it is not your place to keep telling users not to come here. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

So the spring tour has become the fall tour.

If the USA tour goes forward as planned then that would be a good time to release a new album, just saying.

Yeah but then where would Europe be rescheduled to? Holiday season?

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Given the venues, if Europe is getting rescheduled it would likely have to be summer 2021 I'd think. 

Damn that would be a shame if the European fans had to wait that long. Maybe they should try to switch to different venues (like Bieber did recently), and double up the dates per city, if need be.

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Given the venues, if Europe is getting rescheduled it would likely have to be summer 2021 I'd think. 

Tottenham have closed their shop and stadium tours, they will decide on Thursday if the stadium will be open for concerts/games. GNR London looks extremely doubtful IMO.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

Tottenham have closed their shop and stadium tours, they will decide on Thursday if the stadium will be open for concerts/games. GNR London looks extremely doubtful IMO.

I can't see any of the dates happening. I'd be amazed if they did anyway. 

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Damn that would be a shame if the European fans had to wait that long. Maybe they should try to switch to different venues (like Bieber did recently), and double up the dates per city, if need be.

They could switch to indoor arenas yeah. But those would have to be September/October ....and I'm not even sure if Europe will have this under control by then. It's certainly not guaranteed. 

• Like 1