Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

11 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

Not 1 close up of Axl. I'm starting to think he's really insecure about his body.

I also think Vince Neil is convinced he can't turn it back now.

Lets be honest im sure he could do something about it. He lives in a mansion im sure he could put a gym in and have a trainer write out a program for him.

• Like 1

Rose and Slash could both afford corona swabs, and then self-isolate together in Rose's mansion to produce a masterpiece, but you know in your heart all that will happen is Slash will probably demo conspirators stuff in his home studio whilst Rose will sit in bed all day in his underpants eating Pringles, waiting on the vaccine which will permit him another hits tour. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Not gonna bother listening. Can someone just give me the sparknotes version of what duff says regarding GnR’s future? Thanks.

not a single word we don't already know (such as that the SA tour is postponed), to be fair i skipped a little bit in between when it got too whiny about the corona situation

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Richard Marx, now there's a name from the past.  He's a super talented guy who had some memorable songs. His first song, Don't Mean Nothing, was a jam.

And wrote a ton of pop hits for other artists. When I was very young I had a mixtape with

Richard Marx ‘Endless Summer Nights’ 
Steve Wildwood ‘Don’t you know what the night can do’

gnr ‘Patience’ wayyy before i became a fan 

played on my Walkman. Good times!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Hopefully Axl interprets this plague as a sign from his bullshit voodoo God to stop fucking touring and focus on releases.

I see the opposite happening, that this plague, the ending of which, is a sign that we need more hits tours. When it is all over, there will be a new tour with, no doubt, a ''witty'' pun, ''Welcome to the Vaccine Tour 2021'' or something similar. They might even use that cross with the surgical masks as the tour logo.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I see the opposite happening, that this plague, the ending of which, is a sign that we need more hits tours. When it is all over, there will be a new tour with, no doubt, a ''witty'' pun, ''Welcome to the Vaccine Tour 2021'' or something similar. They might even use that cross with the surgical masks as the tour logo.

"Experience the next level. The f'n curfew is over. GNR fam will be destroying 2021 on the following dates...." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

"Experience the next level. The f'n curfew is over. GNR fam will be destroying 2021 on the following dates...." 

I bet the t shirts will still have the Bullet logo and Appetite Cross though 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Haha you're right there. 30+ years and they're still making the same t shirts 

To be fair, as far as I remember, they didn’t officially sell merch with those designs during the 2001-2014 tours (when Slash was gone).

6 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

To be fair, as far as I remember, they didn’t officially sell merch with those designs during the 2001-2014 tours (when Slash was gone).

Remembered years ago when GnR got the bullet old logo back!!! That was a big signal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

it was not Slash who design it ?

Yeah he designed it.

37 minutes ago, axlvai said:

Remembered years ago when GnR got the bullet old logo back!!! That was a big signal.

Yeah that’s when I knew for sure that Slash and Duff were coming back.

• GNFNR 1