Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Good on Axl to point out that we shouldn't be allowed to choose not to protect others.

What does that mean? His quote Literally  was a question regarding whether or not to provide care for people if they protested. 

Edited by suckerpunched03

Just now, suckerpunched03 said:
46 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Okay. If your hellbent on his quotes and his consistency on the topic relative to his finances then have fun defending that. 

I never wrote that. Not sure what your point is by dragging in his economy. The sense in sheriffs enforcing social distancing rules on the beaches of California remains the same regardless of the wealth of whoever made the point. But I probably misunderstood you :)

33 minutes ago, suckerpunched03 said:

Wow If that makes you feel better. His point is not to treat covid patients is they went to to the beach. If you agree with the recluse, say so 

What the f*** has being a recluse got to do with axls' post (not that somebody who tours the world as the front man of a band would be seen as a recluse)  He made a straightforward point using sarcasm to hightlight it...and that is all!  Chill out...

• Like 1

I wonder what this Jordan Rose deems trustworthy news. BBC? Yeah, right, cause that's definitely better than anything else, not mainstream mass media at all. Sheesh. 

Edited by jamillos

2 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

Unsurprising amount of absolute sheep. It's got nothing to do with "conspiracy theory" (a meaningless term coined by the CIA to discredit anyone questioning the official JFK narrative). The truth can be found in mainstream outlets including broadsheets like the BBC, The Times of London, the WaPo and NYT. There are serious, tenured journalists like Peter Hitchens who have been questioning policy from the start. It's not about "alternative news" it's about which information is pushed to form the main narrative that sheep like the people in this thread swallow without rubbing more than two brain cells together. Instead of accepting what you're spoon fed do some research on the absolute bullshit Covid19 death figures; the YT/FB/Twitter "fact checking" censorship of doctors questioning the narrative; the empty hospitals with staff dancing on thousands of TikTok videos; the tens of children and babies reported as factually having died of Covid19 only for their families to have to report the truth without retraction from the media; the bullshit modelling death numbers going from multi-millions to hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands; journalists and people in general being shouted down for asking the most basic, obvious question I imagine hasn't even occurred to many sheep on here: "OF OR WITH?;" the NHS staff forbidden from speaking out publicly about anything to do with Covid19; the number of seasonal flu, cancer, heart attack, stroke, pneumonia deaths etc which have mysteriously plummeted magically inline with the increase of supposed Covid19 deaths; the vanishing of the whistleblower from the Wuhan hospital; the Wuhan Millitary Games; the bizarre 2012 Olympics opening ceremony; Bill gates' little pandemic run through late last year; Fauci and Gates' accurate predictions about an imminent pandemic; the absolute failure and corruption at the WHO and its business ties with Gates, Fauci and their mandated medicine cabal; Catholic Bishops in Ethiopia being censored when coming forwards about women and children in Ethiopia being paralysed and infertilised by Gates' vaccines; Gates being the WHO's biggest donor; the new NHS Nightingale being virtually empty; the entire mainstream narrative for moving forwards being around vaccines and complete social media censorship of any doctors talking about hydroxyxhloroquine, Vitamin C and D and just general immune health; WHO Head Tedros being a corrupt member of an Ethipopian Communist militant group accused of war crimes; Gates demanding worldwide indemnity for any harm his coming vaccines may cause; Susan Wacuntski, Jack and Zuckerberg completely in bed with Big Pharma and immediately agreeing with calls from the corrupt WHO and people like Axl's pal Shithead Schiff for censorship of anyone who goes against their narrative; and I can't even be arsed to get started on the encroaching police state bullshit. 

Bunch of ignorant, unthinking, normie, clueless frogs sat in hot water. 

You sound like a lot of fun. Why don't you take this to the Anything Goes thread on COVID-19?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Why is there always a direct correlation between the "you people are sheep" folk and the lack of knowing how to break things up into readable paragraphs?  For the sake of humanity and all that is good in the world, please use the "enter" key more liberally

He seems to be a lost case. Rip his brain

4 hours ago, suckerpunched03 said:

A recluse thinks people should stay at home. Predictable. 

We need to go into complete lockdown mode so this virus is thoroughly eradicated. 

So this current incarnation of gnr can resume their never-ending Not in this lifetime tour and keep lining their pockets with endless loot

Edited by Top-Hatted One

11 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Should they not have admitted anyone that caught Covid-19 during your last concert? Dude is such a clown. The Beach is probably one of the safest places to be. 

Yeah. I really find it rather hypocritical. But then again, it is Axl... his tweets are almost always passive aggressive to those against his beliefs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Why is there always a direct correlation between the "you people are sheep" folk and the lack of knowing how to break things up into readable paragraphs?  For the sake of humanity and all that is good in the world, please use the "enter" key more liberally

tltr, with or without paragraphs, and probably not even worth the time

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Hypocritical seeing Rose pontificate on lockdown considering Guns N' Roses played an utterly ridiculous concert in Mexico whilst the world was basically entering lockdown without so much of a word of explanation. 

So? Doesn't mean he's not right. Plus you don't fucking know anyway whose decision it was to play the show.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Yeah. I really find it rather hypocritical. But then again, it is Axl... his tweets are almost always passive aggressive to those against his beliefs.

Starting to wonder if it’s still really Axl himself posting the last few years or one of the other members Of his entourage posting under his name. 

yes Axl is human and free to express himself but everyone can see the usual hypocrisy. Is it worth alienating half the fan base?

Edited by Top-Hatted One

1 hour ago, Jordan Rose said:

Unsurprising amount of absolute sheep. It's got nothing to do with "conspiracy theory" (a meaningless term coined by the CIA to discredit anyone questioning the official JFK narrative). The truth can be found in mainstream outlets including broadsheets like the BBC, The Times of London, the WaPo and NYT. There are serious, tenured journalists like Peter Hitchens who have been questioning policy from the start. It's not about "alternative news" it's about which information is pushed to form the main narrative that sheep like the people in this thread swallow without rubbing more than two brain cells together. Instead of accepting what you're spoon fed do some research on the absolute bullshit Covid19 death figures; the YT/FB/Twitter "fact checking" censorship of doctors questioning the narrative; the empty hospitals with staff dancing on thousands of TikTok videos; the tens of children and babies reported as factually having died of Covid19 only for their families to have to report the truth without retraction from the media; the bullshit modelling death numbers going from multi-millions to hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands; journalists and people in general being shouted down for asking the most basic, obvious question I imagine hasn't even occurred to many sheep on here: "OF OR WITH?;" the NHS staff forbidden from speaking out publicly about anything to do with Covid19; the number of seasonal flu, cancer, heart attack, stroke, pneumonia deaths etc which have mysteriously plummeted magically inline with the increase of supposed Covid19 deaths; the vanishing of the whistleblower from the Wuhan hospital; the Wuhan Millitary Games; the bizarre 2012 Olympics opening ceremony; Bill gates' little pandemic run through late last year; Fauci and Gates' accurate predictions about an imminent pandemic; the absolute failure and corruption at the WHO and its business ties with Gates, Fauci and their mandated medicine cabal; Catholic Bishops in Ethiopia being censored when coming forwards about women and children in Ethiopia being paralysed and infertilised by Gates' vaccines; Gates being the WHO's biggest donor; the new NHS Nightingale being virtually empty; the entire mainstream narrative for moving forwards being around vaccines and complete social media censorship of any doctors talking about hydroxyxhloroquine, Vitamin C and D and just general immune health; WHO Head Tedros being a corrupt member of an Ethipopian Communist militant group accused of war crimes; Gates demanding worldwide indemnity for any harm his coming vaccines may cause; Susan Wacuntski, Jack and Zuckerberg completely in bed with Big Pharma and immediately agreeing with calls from the corrupt WHO and people like Axl's pal Shithead Schiff for censorship of anyone who goes against their narrative; and I can't even be arsed to get started on the encroaching police state bullshit. 

Bunch of ignorant, unthinking, normie, clueless frogs sat in hot water. 

It's also cute how often when people disagree with something I say they go for the profile picture. It's about 8 years old and one of about ten selfies i've ever taken in my life. I couldn't give a shit about my stupid profile picture. 

If you resort to that you're probably the kind of person who accuses those you disagree with of being variously racist, homophobic, bigoted, transphobic, Hitler etc. 

I myself have been critical of the World Health Organization/Tedros, and agree with certain other aspects of your post, but reading/citing Peter Hitchens? Hitchenscame on GMB with some dodgy figures relating to influenza and was eviscerated. And I didn't like his brother either, but then nor did he. 

Susan was asked by @Gambit83 about the show in Mexico. I have to admit her answer was a bit awkward. She said it was in the beginning of the pandemic and that it wasn't spread yet, that some people in Mexico (I guess at the hotels) were reserved towards the band and crew because they thought they could bring the virus from the U.S. to Mexico, but the band themselves took all the necessary precautions (social distancing etc.) while travelling and staying there, and upon their return they all went straight to quarantine.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2