Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 28.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Agree.  I never understand why axl embraces this sort of management for GNR.

I think it's because Axl feels like TB are doing things in his / GN'R's interest instead of their own.

12 hours ago, UcudBmine said:

I think it's because Axl feels like TB are doing things in his / GN'R's interest instead of their own.

I guess you could say azoffs interests were a gnr reunion, which axl hated the idea of, and look where we are today.

Merck didnt have any agenda i thought?. Then there was axls decision of having doug thaler manage the band i think in 2010 or 11. Doug also would have an agenda as well.

Edited by Sydney Fan
1 hour ago, Coma16 said:

Is it even acceptable that tickets can still be purchased on TMs site?

That's a ticketmaster issue.....the same holds true for other shows this summer that haven't been officially cancelled or postponed.  

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That's a ticketmaster issue.....the same holds true for other shows this summer that haven't been officially cancelled or postponed.  

TM is the worst, but why cant GNR say that the shows arent officially happening? Is it contractual? Doesnt seem to be an issue for any other legacy band.

10 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

TM is the worst, but why cant GNR say that the shows arent officially happening? Is it contractual? Doesnt seem to be an issue for any other legacy band.

Because they currently don't know if they're cancelled or postponed. 

7 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

I want my loot back either way. Should the new date, if postponed, works for me and lifestyle (maybe the date wont work for me or maybe I still wont want to be around thousands of people considering that a 2nd and 3rd wave of Coronavirus are expected) I will rebuy tickets at that point. The fact that our money is being held hostage is unacceptable.

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

I want my loot back either way.

Irrelevant tbh.

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

The fact that our money is being held hostage is unacceptable.

Not really. 

They can't move the money until they know what is happening. 

There will most likely be a refund available.

3 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

It seems b/c those shows are not "offiicially" cancelled or postponed.  For example, the show here in Indy is in August.   Will it be cancelled or postponed?  Yes, probably.  Has it been officially cancelled or postponed - I can say no for a fact it has not.   

I'm fully expecting the entire North American leg of the tour to be cancelled.

Even if the governors of the states relax their current restrictions later in the spring or summer, there are going to be ridiculous stipulations such as continuing to maintain a 6 foot distance from one another. That isn't going to work in any ballpark, arena, or stadium. Won't work for concerts, won't work for sporting events.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I'm fully expecting the entire North American leg of the tour to be cancelled.

Even if the governors of the states relax their current restrictions later in the spring or summer, there are going to be ridiculous stipulations such as continuing to maintain a 6 foot distance from one another. That isn't going to work in any ballpark, arena, or stadium. Won't work for concerts, won't work for sporting events.

You're exactly right. It's just going to be a matter of Live Nation figuring out exactly when and how to announce it. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Is it just me or did they only start using the phrase GNR Fam after the pandemic started? What an odd band.

I think it was prior to that, but still, it's lame as all get out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1