Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

It does.  Quatantine beard. WHAT  I cannot figure out is  How  he and Robert Plant resemble  esch other. With the grey beard there, he is  Robert Plant's brother by another mother.:lol:

Good find! Is true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

It does.  Quatantine beard. WHAT  I cannot figure out is  How  he and Robert Plant resemble  esch other. With the grey beard there, he is  Robert Plant's brother by another mother.:lol:

Ha good call - especially Robert Plant's look in the Page/Plant days of the 90s I see a lot of similarities

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jamillos said:

He looks good. But I have a question: where is his left arm? 

That's a good observation. Turning a page? Petting the dog? Petting himself to an old picture of the Appetite line-up? We need to solve the mystery.

• Haha 1

I wonder if his arm is where he accidentally stabbed himself?

Maybe it’s just not a pleasant sight currently? (Also, it’s not good for a career drummer to advertise an arm injury).

it looks awkwardly photoshopped to me. 

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Maybe hes having a wank, or scratch behind the book:shrugs:

His arm might be behind a cushion.

There's no cushion next to him, also there's a space between the dog and the book, so his hand can't be behind that. 

Man, we really need some goddamn news... 

• Haha 1

Just now, jamillos said:

There's no cushion next to him, also there's a space between the dog and the book, so his hand can't be behind that. 

But the dogs back legs seem to be standing on something and its not the cushion stevens on. There has to possibly be a black small/mini cushion next to steven.

Yes we need news or an interview :facepalm:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jamillos said:

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

But the dogs back legs seem to be standing on something and its not the cushion stevens on. There has to possibly be a black small/mini cushion next to steven.

Yes we need news or an interview :facepalm:

YES, we do need some other news, or some of fernandonts discussabel live selects, asap please:lol:

...and btw, here's the cushion, or some kind of armrest:P

2020-05-27_17_08_05.thumb.jpg.0325d6a3eba7a65446573accb25c70f5.jpg

On 5/26/2020 at 5:22 AM, DownUnderScott said:

He’s doing his best Rick Allen impersonation 😄

I don't want to start a debate, but I don't find this to be funny at all. I was born with a short left arm.  You may want to think about who visits this board before writing next time.  

• Like 1