Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 hours ago, EricA said:

YES, we do need some other news, or some of fernandonts discussabel live selects, asap please:lol:

...and btw, here's the cushion, or some kind of armrest:P

2020-05-27_17_08_05.thumb.jpg.0325d6a3eba7a65446573accb25c70f5.jpg

Photoshopgate.    It is not. Lol.    The book.GnR 1980s pic. is on the cover. Thnx for closeup pic.  I cannot remember seeing that pic.    Will search around and post pic link. Axl, Ixzy. Steven on the side. 

10 hours ago, James Bond said:

I know much of us are playing along in jest, but you can see his arm in that inverted image. He's got it inside the book, presumably to hold it open.

I know. I ruined the mystery.

Nope, nothing there. Seemingly ends at the dog's butt. 

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2020 at 5:18 PM, fear the juggalo2 said:

Wow, really?? Im glad you can tell how grateful he is by a picture!?!  Comments like this make me laugh!!

Anywho, fuck steven!!! (Im not a good friend or family member to call him stevie!) 

Hey I heard the juggahoes are going on a dumpster fire tour across the nation, so better get you’re batteries and date rape drugs ready , this site ain’t for u,  beat it Francine, ..Woop, woop!!

• Haha 1

On 28/05/2020 at 8:43 AM, Draguns said:

I don't want to start a debate, but I don't find this to be funny at all. I was born with a short left arm.  You may want to think about who visits this board before writing next time.  

Nah mate, I won’t be worrying about who visits this board when i write. Do you think people worry about overweight people on this board when they call Axl fat? I’m sorry about your short arm but I think you’re being a bit over sensitive about my joke. It’s not really comparable to your condition. Rick Allen lost his arm speeding in his car and had an accident. It was self-inflicted. He also could have killed someone innocent driving like a tool. Lucky for him he didn’t and still went on and continued a good career drumming for Def Leppard. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Nah mate, I won’t be worrying about who visits this board when i write. Do you think people worry about overweight people on this board when they call Axl fat? I’m sorry about your short arm but I think you’re being a bit over sensitive about my joke. It’s not really comparable to your condition. Rick Allen lost his arm speeding in his car and had an accident. It was self-inflicted. He also could have killed someone innocent driving like a tool. Lucky for him he didn’t and still went on and continued a good career drumming for Def Leppard. 

Like I said not  debating. Also nothing to be sorry about for my disability. I work for a major news company whose boss ran for the Democratic nomination to be President of the United States. I'm going to  grad school in the fall for my MBA. No need to feel sorry for me at all.  Keep in mind that you are creating jokes and one day you can have a disability as well. All it takes is a millisecond to acquire one. Additionally, the human body breaks down as the body ages. 

9 hours ago, Draguns said:

Like I said not  debating. Also nothing to be sorry about for my disability. I work for a major news company whose boss ran for the Democratic nomination to be President of the United States. I'm going to  grad school in the fall for my MBA. No need to feel sorry for me at all.  Keep in mind that you are creating jokes and one day you can have a disability as well. All it takes is a millisecond to acquire one. Additionally, the human body breaks down as the body ages. 

Good for you, sounds like you are doing great. By the way, I worked in a Rotary camp for children with disabilities in Akron Ohio for three months in my early 20’s, Which I loved and where I developed a passion for working with people with disabilities and therefore spent the next ten years of my life back here in Australia doing just that. Mostly children and young adults with severe disabilities. So you don’t need to debate anything with me dude. Furthermore, I have very personal experience with milliseconds changing someone’s life. My sense of humour helps me in life, and I don’t see cracking a joke on a GnR forum like I did, to be the end of the world. But you are entitled to your opinion on that. 

Good luck with your MBA, I would love to do one. Maybe one day...

Edited by DownUnderScott
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

That’s actually the reason we haven’t heard any new music recently, Axl has forgotten how to speak the English language properly and can no longer write lyrics for songs.

So we can expect new lyrics and dancing like this.

7CyH.gif

1 hour ago, vloors said:

Axl can barely put a sentence together...

Why can't he just type normally and use some grammar. His a smart guy.

Always presumed it was to condense whatever he's saying to fit into a tweet

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

And fabulouse fabulous drawing from Slash re BLACK LIVES MATTER..

I am so proud of GNR making their stand against this disgusting racism...

idk, if it's something "to be proud of", isn't it common sense for everybody with more than 2 brain cells to stand against racism !?

btw the drawing is made by meegans daughter

• Like 3

1 hour ago, registra said:

Always presumed it was to condense whatever he's saying to fit into a tweet

Ive always thought its fernando just typing in a abbreviated way what axl is saying........like shorthand typing.

Edited by Sydney Fan