Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 29.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Haha well kirk would have to be the same age as slash. So......:P

21 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I prefer the route Lemmy took, keep dyeing it until the end.

19 hours ago, Ratam said:

I woldn't imagine Slash without his black hair, would be nice his black hair mix a bit grey. 

Yeah I can't imagine him without black hair, would look too different. He has a little grey in his beard though which is ok.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Rjuncajun said:

That little bit of grey is much like Joe Perry's grey.   Maybe he entertaining going in that direction. 

Btw... I'm mid-40s, almost ENTIRELY grey now... starting getting grey a bit in my 20s.... ugh..... but I still have a full head of hair- so there's that,  I suppose. 😎😎😎

That's all I got

Damn...2 years and 44 posts.... I'm on fire🔥🔥🔥

Same here man. Late 40’s and mostly grey. Even my balls. All three of them. It’s so embarrassing...   ;)

1 hour ago, Amaya said:

It does.  Quatantine beard. WHAT  I cannot figure out is  How  he and Robert Plant resemble  esch other. With the grey beard there, he is  Robert Plant's brother by another mother.:lol:

Good find! Is true.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Amaya said:

It does.  Quatantine beard. WHAT  I cannot figure out is  How  he and Robert Plant resemble  esch other. With the grey beard there, he is  Robert Plant's brother by another mother.:lol:

Ha good call - especially Robert Plant's look in the Page/Plant days of the 90s I see a lot of similarities

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jamillos said:

He looks good. But I have a question: where is his left arm? 

That's a good observation. Turning a page? Petting the dog? Petting himself to an old picture of the Appetite line-up? We need to solve the mystery.

• Haha 1

I wonder if his arm is where he accidentally stabbed himself?

Maybe it’s just not a pleasant sight currently? (Also, it’s not good for a career drummer to advertise an arm injury).

it looks awkwardly photoshopped to me. 

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Maybe hes having a wank, or scratch behind the book:shrugs:

His arm might be behind a cushion.

There's no cushion next to him, also there's a space between the dog and the book, so his hand can't be behind that. 

Man, we really need some goddamn news... 

• Haha 1
Just now, jamillos said:

There's no cushion next to him, also there's a space between the dog and the book, so his hand can't be behind that. 

But the dogs back legs seem to be standing on something and its not the cushion stevens on. There has to possibly be a black small/mini cushion next to steven.

Yes we need news or an interview :facepalm:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, jamillos said:

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

But the dogs back legs seem to be standing on something and its not the cushion stevens on. There has to possibly be a black small/mini cushion next to steven.

Yes we need news or an interview :facepalm:

YES, we do need some other news, or some of fernandonts discussabel live selects, asap please:lol:

...and btw, here's the cushion, or some kind of armrest:P

2020-05-27_17_08_05.thumb.jpg.0325d6a3eba7a65446573accb25c70f5.jpg