Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Why do you think it was forced? They all posted it on their personal social media accounts (except Axl - but we know that Axl posts randomly whenever he feels like it). I see Fernando has been active on twitter and reddit posting about BLM. 

It's usually the tin-foiled-hat-narrative

• Like 1

For a band ‘brave’ enough to put that COVID shirt up for sale, Del James just posted that he stands in solidarity with his bros construction co. That defended a Gucci store against looters. Does anybody give an actual fuck about how much $$ Gucci is losing? Its pennies. They sell 5 dollars of fabric for thousands. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2020 at 4:51 PM, StayofExecution2020 said:

You do realize it's not just about Floyd but that his death represents the systematic racism black people are going through in the states? His death was the tip of the iceberg that made people say: enough is enough. And even if he wasn't a perfect person - what gives you the right as a white person to talk down the movement? Maybe it's just the fact you're not so fond of black people in general? It's obvious that that's the case.

you really should do a stint for accusing someone on here of outright racism with no basis for that accusation.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, vloors said:

Someone's been recording 

Im just confused as to why the guitar isnt being held by demon skeleton chicks with their boobs out? Did Slash's account get hacked or something? :lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Anyone know what model this one is and whether this is his main recording guitar?. I thought slash has a specific les paul he uses for recording?.

It's not the Derrig AFD guitar, it's one of his 1959 Les Paul models, not sure if it's an original or a reissue.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Meanwhile back to normal in GNR land after a 2 and a half week break: 

Wow Dizzy shares a Birthday with Sir Paul.

I share one with Joe Walsh and Duane Allman

3 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

can't see the guitar pick !!!!! does anyone recognize . ?

Think its a Dunlop Tortex heavy. I use the same kind