Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

:headbang:

The actual footage/video looks ace!!!!

Yeah this looks good! I guess with the big boys releasing pro filmed special covid concert films etc. GNR decided it was time to put some effort in!

Houston has been a gig that everyone here has been pining for, could be coincidence but I think this was actually a nice gesture from Fernando:o:lol:

My Michelle sounded very promising!:headbang:

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Yeah this looks good! I guess with the big boys releasing pro filmed special covid concert films etc. GNR decided it was time to put some effort in!

Houston has been a gig that everyone here has been pining for, could be coincidence but I think this was actually a nice gesture from Fernando:o:lol:

My Michelle sounded very promising!:headbang:

Coma was good (particularly the end which is a bitch to sing - I’ll give him credit for even trying) but Out Ta Get Me was absolutely rocking - there definitely seemed to be a fire within he band that night.

48 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

Mix is freakin' terrible, considering available teasers.

Maybe it was just my phone but did the sound ‘change’ about 3/4 through the broadcast?? Suddenly got louder and better?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Coma was good (particularly the end which is a bitch to sing - I’ll give him credit for even trying) but Out Ta Get Me was absolutely rocking - there definitely seemed to be a fire within he band that night.

Maybe it was just my phone but did the sound ‘change’ about 3/4 through the broadcast?? Suddenly got louder and better?

No, it wasnt ur phone, it was the actual sound, increasted at that moment

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Yes, I was listening through studio monitors and it was very noticeable. Sounded really good after that.

16 minutes ago, gonzalo palmese said:

No, it wasnt ur phone, it was the actual sound, increasted at that moment

Yeah - been mentioned on other thread...apparently if you play it back now it’s fine. 👍

17 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Yes, I was listening through studio monitors and it was very noticeable. Sounded really good after that.

It’s been fixed if you go and replay it apparently. 👍

41 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I dont quite understand, Europe and N America have been rescheduled but not S America, why would that be?

Not sure? Possibly because their is greater poverty there? So a cancellation gets everyone their money back ASAP? I dunno.

1 hour ago, soon said:

Not sure? Possibly because their is greater poverty there? So a cancellation gets everyone their money back ASAP? I dunno.

In SA was just Lollapalooza gig, and the Lollapalooza audience most are middle class/high class. I guess isn't easy festival rescheduled.

• Thanks 1