Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

16 hours ago, Manfisman said:

Out Ta' Get Me  and My Michelle with Adler in Cincinnati...  Footage from South America with good shots of those crazy fans.  The Minnesota Paradise City.. That was the only one where Axl didn't sing over Slash leads near the intro.... Slash's solo from his birthday..  I know they released Out ta Get Me already but if they have superior performances of songs, they should go for it.

Would also love them to crop these things into single songs after.  That way I would share the select few good ones.. I tried sharing the first couple and most of them were so bad that people didn't like them.

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2
  • Replies 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Out Ta' Get Me  and My Michelle with Adler in Cincinnati...  Footage from South America with good shots of those crazy fans.  The Minnesota Paradise City.. That was the only one where Axl didn't sing over Slash leads near the intro.... Slash's solo from his birthday..  I know they released Out ta Get Me already but if they have superior performances of songs, they should go for it.

Would also love them to crop these things into single songs after.  That way I would share the select few good ones.. I tried sharing the first couple and most of them were so bad that people didn't like them.

"Take me down... spin around" An infuriating addition that ginger ballix persists with. 

Another gripe for me is that they haven't split them up into individual songs and tagged accordingly, it would get them more revenue too!

100% on OTGM and My Michelle too. Axl killed it that night.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

If anything a good live version of Shadow Of Your Love. That song has been surprisingly good sometimes.

Edit: And + 1 on the songs with Steven.

Biased because it’s home (but they KILLED it either way), SOYL was perfect in Charlotte last September. I’d love to get that on the selects!

1 hour ago, Zinia_29 said:

So, they use the indiana and rio bootleg videos to celebrate the uyi anniversary. Take it down somebody!

Its too lazy.... maybe he downloaded the video from youtube and edited with a iphone showing the big 3. Plus Dizzy. 

I dont get it. Why????

2 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

is anyone looking at Meegan's instagram story right now? Slash is recording guitar parts in studio right now. I can't tell who the engineer is and feel like that would give us some indication as to who he's recording for (GNR or SMKC). 

the theme from Love Story, i guess it's neither GnR nor SMKC:lol:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, EricA said:

the theme from Love Story, i guess it's neither GnR nor SMKC:lol:

Thanks! I couldn't tell who the engineer was either so she answered that question too! Guess he worked on SMKC albums too off a quick search. Seems like he's just trying to record things to pass the time these days. Myles is releasing a new solo album and has been focused on that. 

It may have to do with film producer Robert Evans, who died last year and Slash has worked with (he was the producer of the film Slash's studio version of the Godfather is on, and Slash was featured in Evans' animated series Kid Notorious) - probably a tribute or something.

• Like 2