Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 hour ago, soon said:

Haha! Its like I know better. But I got this nice feeling about a midnight release....

And when that doesnt happen I'll revert back to reality :lol:

Just say for a second they did plan to release something at midnight tonight....surely that would be THE most horrendous time to do it with the US all involved with he election.....surely not 😂

11 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Just say for a second they did plan to release something at midnight tonight....surely that would be THE most horrendous time to do it with the US all involved with he election.....surely not 😂

Yeah man! CNNs Wolff Blitzer will tell MILLIONS of viewers that "This just in, Guns N Roses have just released a new album - their first since Melissa Reese was born - titled 'American Democracy.'" :lol:

There wont be any election results in, so it will be the actual story of the night!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, soon said:

Yeah man! CNNs Wolff Blitzer will tell MILLIONS of viewers that "This just in, Guns N Roses have just released a new album - their first since Melissa Reese was born - titled 'American Democracy.'" :lol:

There wont be any election results in, so it will be the actual story of the night!

Maybe I’m doing TB a disservice then 😂

If only this were even remotely possible ☹️.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I was thinking about this. Maybe Axl is waiting for Trump to lose so he can release something new in “a new America” is his frame of mind? 

1 hour ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Didn’t Axl say on Jimmy Kimmel that he has never voted in his life.

He did say that. Honestly, how could he? Disappointing attitude for a guy that’s so opinionated. 

3 hours ago, soon said:

This title is so Axl. 

• GNFNR 1

On 10/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, Free Bird said:

Who decides what's sounding dated? And most importantly, who cares? I couldn't care less what anybody thinks about the music I love. And since when is this a criterion for good music? Is Paul Kossoffs guitar sound dated? Fuck off! Bob Hites vocals? Fuck off again! The drums on UYI? Lol.

Timeless is only that what I feel is timeless, only that, what I think that I'm as passionate about it now, as in 30 years. I'm the only one who's able to give an honest answer to these questions. Everybody can only answer these questions to himself.

True to a point. There is such a thing as music that ages badly, or at least the sound of an album dating badly. Some might point to the hi-fi nu metal gtr sounds on better, others might point to the highly produced and clinical sound of the uyi drum sound... or in other bands David Civrrdake just talked about hating the 80s synth sounds on some if his records and how he's updated them. 

End of the day you are right that, all that's important is that you like it, and you and you alone should be that judge. 

33 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

True to a point. There is such a thing as music that ages badly, or at least the sound of an album dating badly. Some might point to the hi-fi nu metal gtr sounds on better, others might point to the highly produced and clinical sound of the uyi drum sound... or in other bands David Civrrdake just talked about hating the 80s synth sounds on some if his records and how he's updated them. 

End of the day you are right that, all that's important is that you like it, and you and you alone should be that judge. 

Yes, this exactly was my point.

3 hours ago, ThePreacher said:

Did they stop these "mysterious" updates cause the elections got a bit longer now?

Stay Ready. All we need is just a little patience...

Yes, is all about the elections. Nothing is about music.