Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 10/6/2020 at 4:21 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

I was bummed Arlington was not rescheduled. I mean, I’ll be happy to travel to to Denver provided there are real  concerts.

I know the Motley Crue festival was rescheduled for Arlington. Damn it! I'm hoping GNR can still get a date. Dallas and the area has so many venues. Maybe GNR are waiting to see how next year is, since this year sucks big time.

I'm still hoping GNR will come back to Dallas. They have a HUGE fan base here. I guess time will tell.

12 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I have heard MUCH worse. Not brilliant but pretty good IMO based on that small snippet. Why oh why just put out something so short. 🙄

Well, this is what they do, isn’t it. Not only have I stopped caring for these mini cuts, but they actually piss me off. I guess it makes sense in their ones-and-zeros-only minds to keep releasing nothing but few-second snippets for four years, despite having tons of material. The reason for this never ending teasing is unknown, as there’s no doubt there is a large demand and people would buy whatever video the band would decide to release. We might debate whether it could have something to do with some inner configuration of the TB’s head honcho; we could maybe venture to certain personality/ego problems theories etc., who knows. 
Meanwhile, let’s enjoy another 20 F'n seconds. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 2