Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I got my yearly e-mail from GNR.com with all the Xmas gift ideas on it....and the baubles are on there. As is the horrific $100 AFD cross.....wow it’s bad.🤯

It still frazzles my brain you can’t buy Lies, UYI, TSI or CD from the official website.... :facepalm:

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I got my yearly e-mail from GNR.com with all the Xmas gift ideas on it....and the baubles are on there. As is the horrific $100 AFD cross.....wow it’s bad.🤯

It still frazzles my brain you can’t buy Lies, UYI, TSI or CD from the official website.... :facepalm:

Stop lying, you know they got UYI I & II there.

In form of jigsaw puzzle :hahafyou::facepalm:

Anyone see Duff's latest Instagram post promoting 2021 dates with the original AFD cross with Izzy and Steven?? I know I'm probably looking into it too much, but a guy can hope lol

Edit: Looks like the GnR IG account used the same graphic too...

Edit 2; already discussed in its own topic lol. Whoops :facepalm:

Edited by daile1bm

9 hours ago, daile1bm said:

Anyone see Duff's latest Instagram post promoting 2021 dates with the original AFD cross with Izzy and Steven?? I know I'm probably looking into it too much, but a guy can hope lol

Edit: Looks like the GnR IG account used the same graphic too...

Edit 2; already discussed in its own topic lol. Whoops :facepalm:

The answer is Team Brazil. Why not use such an easy schtick, create some new buzz and let it work for an entire year, when it costs you nothing? Who cares about what the fans may imagine...

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah I think Matt and Slash are still on good terms. Did Duff post anything?

I don't knew about Duff, i just saw it Saur post about Slash, but if i'm bad isn't remember, Matt in his book said ugly things about Slash and Duff. And still Slash behave kindly with Matt.