Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

They know fans are aching for a new record. If we don’t get that then this is a major prick tease 

Yeah, there is no reason whatsoever to say that unless you're actually planning on doing something. But it's happened before, so I imagine it's happening again. 

Where is the business sense in hinting at something then not delivering? It makes no sense at all.

If they don't think a message like this is going to be taken by people as 'new music incoming' then they're very very naive. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, illusiononthewall said:

No more NITLT shit :unsure::facepalm: I’d rather the Vegas Residency Blu-Ray. 

That already came out in 2014 tho! Fuck, there’s even a cd-only version of that shit. Who woulda thought?! The Ashba lineup was actually able to come out with something, whereas the NITL lineup can’t seem to do even the bare minimum, for some odd reason!

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Only in GNR land can them saying 'stsy ready' provoke nothing but a shrug of the shoulders from the fanbase! 

It'll be a tease that leads to nothing. If it isn't, I'll gladly admit I was totally wrong. 

Don't worry, you won't have to admit anything. Fernando had a few too many tequilas and forgot to put 'Fn' in the message. Unless a message has 'Fn' it is to be taken with a pinch of salt. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

That already came out in 2014 tho! Fuck, there’s even a cd-only version of that shit. Who woulda thought?! The Ashba lineup was actually able to come out with something, whereas the NITL lineup can’t seem to do even the bare minimum, for some odd reason!

I know, I have it. And I’d rather watch that concert than any NITL Selects. Axl’s stage presence was so much better pre-reunion imo. 

• Like 3

This has nothing to do with a new record coming. It’s more pseudo cryptic half wit bullshit probably relating to the election. I swear to fuckin god though these bastards know how hungry fans are for a record and yet they continue to put out comments they know could be construed as relating to new music. It’s almost as if they enjoy it.

• Like 3