Jump to content

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion


Recommended Posts

Axl write already the song !!!!!!

VOTE
Whatever It Takes
VOTE
Take A Side
Make A Stand
VOTE
With Courage
In The Face Of Fear
And Intimidation
VOTE
Through All The Noise
Lies
And Distractions
VOTE
For The Country
For A Better World
For DEMOCRACY
VOTE
For The Future
Of Our Country
Our Planet
Your Planet
This Planet
The Only Planet We Have
VOTE
For Those Who Fought,
Suffered And Died
To Create And Protect
Your Right To Vote
VOTE
For Loved Ones
For You
And For US
Together As One
And If It Helps...
Vote Knowing There Are Those
Hoping, Praying N’ Counting On
You Won’t
And Would Do Virtually ANYTHING
They Thought They Could Get Away With
To Stop You
VOTE

Edited by AxlSlashthebest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds like Slash. Here's the full song, sounds killer.

 

Sounds like Slash and his Contraband tone and style.

The song is a definitely direct descendant of Velvet Revolver, which isn't a good or bad thing. The singer doesn't sound very sure of his voice, drums and all other instruments were great! Singers good though. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Sounds like Slash and his Contraband tone and style.

The song is a definitely direct descendant of Velvet Revolver, which isn't a good or bad thing. The singer doesn't sound very sure of his voice, drums and all other instruments were great! Singers good though. 

Singer just needs a little confidence but that will come in time. His only 20.

12 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Sounds like Slash. Here's the full song, sounds killer.

 

Cheers im digging it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, vloors said:

Singer just needs a little confidence but that will come in time. His only 20.

Cheers im digging it

Yeah, trouble is that his first attempts are thrown under the spotlight because of the famous dads. I agree though, plenty of time and room to grow!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Sounds like Slash and his Contraband tone and style.

The song is a definitely direct descendant of Velvet Revolver, which isn't a good or bad thing. The singer doesn't sound very sure of his voice, drums and all other instruments were great! Singers good though. 

Yeah if I didn't already know who was on it I would think that was an unreleased VR song.

Which gives me an idea: what if they did a VR reunion tour but with that kid singing? I would go see that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah if I didn't already know who was on it I would think that was an unreleased VR song.

Which gives me an idea: what if they did a VR reunion tour but with that kid singing? I would go see that.

I mean it's not that far off how the Eagles managed after Frey died, they got his kid to come and sing and play. I don't know if it would be a tour, but I could definitely see some potential in one off performances... in a few years time!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

great job. thought that was scott singing.

this is one if those things that reminds me of the supergroup era 15 years ago- but now it will be famous guys kids instead of guys from famous bands getting together.   

I'll bet these guys can definitely earn their way to being a great group based off the first song.  I thought it was really solid!

 

but this definitely makes me feel old.  I remember reading about Noah and Lindonnwhen they were born. geez times flies. 

Edited by Chester 524
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

great job. thought that was scott singing.

this is one if those things that reminds me of the supergroup era 15 years ago- but now it will be famous guys kids instead of guys from famous bands getting together.   

I'll bet these guys can definitely earn their way to being a great group based off the first song.  I thought it was really solid!

 

but this definitely makes me feel old.  I remember reading about Noah and Lindonnwhen they were born. geez times flies. 

For sure.  Junior sounds just like Scott.  Uncanny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, vloors said:

Slash son, Scott Weilands Son and Robert Trujillo son are all in the band together. Also is that a slash solo in the single. Solo is killer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHRJ0apFQrp/?igshid=gu1b9fat96b4

Pretty sure it's London's friend Niko Tsangaris who's the lead guitarist. He's very talented. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

If that's Niko playing the solos then he can definitely nail Slash's style and sound.

Yeah, I checked the band's Instagram and they confirmed it's Niko. Apparently he also recorded and mixed the song as well. Not bad for a 17/18 year old kid. 

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...