Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I’d prefer a physical release to purchase but I’d take a digital release for sure. Literally minimum effort for them and they would coin it in........yet nothing 😤

Me too! I always opt for physical, when available. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Me too! I always opt for physical, when available. 

Physical all the way too! Chuck a few good concerts on CD/DVD and I'm there! 

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Even if that was their plan (and it's such a stupid plan that it actually may have been,) they've dropped the ball yet again. Nobody with even slightly functioning ears is gonna listen to that November Rain and think "yea, I'd buy their live album."

Good point. There does indeed seem to be no reason for this! 

• Like 1

Sad, is if nobody within the realm of Guns n Roses gives a damn anymore.  It feels like the end of a party, a couple of bottles  of half drunk beer, one record over and over again, a dude flaked out under the sofa and the promise of a disturbed kip...oh and some hope that that guy you were trying to get off with may come back but probably not.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

I haven't watched it. When i see the NITL tags i know i'm not gonna like it. It's too awful to watch, like when you watch a wildlife documentary and there's a wounded animal you want to put it out of it's misery, that's the same feeling seeing most of these selects. David Attenborough should narrate the NITL selects.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I haven't watched it. When i see the NITL tags i know i'm not gonna like it. It's too awful to watch, like when you watch a wildlife documentary and there's a wounded animal you want to put it out of it's misery, that's the same feeling seeing most of these selects. David Attenborough should narrate the NITL selects.

It’d be more interesting than some of the footage we have had recently! 🤣

ANY TB FOLK LOOKING IN.........PLEASE, STOP WITH THE CHRONIC FOOTAGE. ITS EMBARRASSING TO WATCH/LISTEN. SHOWCASE THE GOOD STUFF - 2016/17. 😤

• Haha 1

I could not finish that video. No effort at all from anyone in that song. What a drain on my ears.

I can sing in the shitter better than that effort.

its amazing how the band performing this thinks its acceptable and the social media team happily release it LoL cannot get over it. 

Are they self sabotaging themselves or what.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vloors said:

I could not finish that video. No effort at all from anyone in that song. What a drain on my ears.

I can sing in the shitter better than that effort.

its amazing how the band performing this thinks its acceptable and the social media team happily release it LoL cannot get over it. 

Are they self sabotaging themselves or what.

Apparently it time they don't post it video in GNR Facebook. Maybe is cause many bad reactons.

• Like 1