Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

20 hours ago, mystery said:

Does someone run Axl's account for him? All he does now is wish other musicians HBD. He used to be a bit more active.

By "more active" you mean talking politics, right? Because that's the only thing he has been talking about when he is not wishing anyone a happy birthday

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

By "more active" you mean talking politics, right? Because that's the only thing he has been talking about when he is not wishing anyone a happy birthday

I'd like to see what he eats for breakfast again.

• Haha 1

Anyone follow Slash on tiktok? He posted a couple videos that seem like he's at rehersals. One of his guitars and one of him watching Pulp Fiction on some small tv screen and there's a brazilian flag pin and what looks like Lebeis people in photographs. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Should a new album ever get released I wouldn't be surprised if it's self titled.

That wouldn't make sense at this point, imo. Only if they secretly got Izzy and Steven/ Matt back. This current line up is just there to make money so far, they certainly don't define "Guns N' Roses" which wouldn't change with the release of one album featuring mainly chinese leftovers. Imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

That wouldn't make sense at this point, imo. Only if they secretly got Izzy and Steven/ Matt back. This current line up is just there to make money so far, they certainly don't define "Guns N' Roses" which wouldn't change with the release of one album featuring mainly Chinese leftovers. Imo.

I understand but nothing they do makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Should a new album ever get released I wouldn't be surprised if it's self titled.

Nah, with the current state of affairs within the band, chances are the album title will be something like Woke or Virus. I'm afraid it's going to be that kind of bullshit  <_<

• GNFNR 1

22 minutes ago, Padme said:

Nah, with the current state of affairs within the band, chances are the album title will be something like Woke or Virus. I'm afraid it's going to be that kind of bullshit  <_<

Woke up! Time to liieeee!

• Haha 3

See this is the kind of bullshit I can't deal with. The cats are adorable. We all agree. Why this stupidity of just showing the fuckin tattoo, leg and hand? Just post the pics of the cats only! I would enjoy it more without this silly teasing or whatever it is

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Padme said:

See this is the kind of bullshit I can't deal with. The cats are adorable. We all agree. Why this stupidity of just showing the fuckin tattoo, leg and hand? Just post the pics of the cats only! I would enjoy it more without this silly teasing or whatever it is

They know what there doing 😂