Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

18 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Not bashing Richard at all. He’s a phenomenal guitar player and a great guy. But the hair is a little bit too much for me. Not as bad as Duff’s new teeth though..... 

Money makes people do interesting things sometimes. 

17 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Where can I see duff's new teeth? :P

What did Duff do to his teeth?

• Replies 29.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a friendly reminder:  

With any other band, it might mean "Hey we know the fans are talking about new music. And where's there's smoke, there's fire" meaning that new music is on the way.  With GNR, it probably just me

Well, well, well...   

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Nothing compared to his hair transplant:confused:

True. I reckon he should of just shaved it all off like bruce willis or the rock did. 

It may even suit him. Would give him a edgy look.

On 4/12/2021 at 1:07 PM, MaskingApathy said:

I think he's just trying to sell off a bunch of gear that he doesn't use anymore.

Yeah, and some of it he will probably make something good off his initial investment. It’s a good time to sell. Stuff like 70’s Gibsons, Silverbursts, etc...have done well over the last 20 yrs

He still has a huge collection after this. You can’t keep it forever and it takes up a ton of space. Gotta thin out the herd at times. I’m sure he has new stuff that comes in constantly. Maybe he’s eyeing something big or he can invest it elsewhere. Life happens 

• Like 3

Maybe I’m wanting to look too much into it but I wonder what the thought process was for the tour poster? Medieval/gothic buildings, hands with long nails etc. I did wonder if it was an inkling into prospective art for any new release. Could also be absolutely nothing I suppose.

11 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Maybe I’m wanting to look too much into it but I wonder what the thought process was for the tour poster? Medieval/gothic buildings, hands with long nails etc. I did wonder if it was an inkling into prospective art for any new release. Could also be absolutely nothing I suppose.

Yeah. Just today I was wondering about that too. Is castles what they associate with Europe? Do they only use that for the european tour or for the whole tour? The thought process (if any) behind this artwork would be interesting to know.

29 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Cause Europe. You know, old castles, history etc. Don't look for anything else in it. Expect kangaroos this fall. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. Just today I was wondering about that too. Is castles what they associate with Europe? Do they only use that for the european tour or for the whole tour? The thought process (if any) behind this artwork would be interesting to know.

41 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Cause Europe. You know, old castles, history etc. Don't look for anything else in it. Expect kangaroos this fall. 

I mean - I’m from Scotland and yeah, we have some castles as does parts of Europe.....maybe because I’m here I don’t see the world looking in and how they see us 🤣. Do Americans, Asians etc see Europe and think ‘castles’?!

As I said....I’m probably WANTING to look to much into it just to have something to discuss. 🤣

12 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I mean - I’m from Scotland and yeah, we have some castles as does parts of Europe.....maybe because I’m here I don’t see the world looking in and how they see us 🤣. Do Americans, Asians etc see Europe and think ‘castles’?!

Yeah. Being from Austria, same feeling here. Is that all they see in us? :wacko:;)

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

As I said....I’m probably WANTING to look to much into it just to have something to discuss. 🤣

38 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. Being from Austria, same feeling here. Is that all they see in us? :wacko:;)

The Czech Republic here, feel ya. :lol:

And yeah, I'd bet that's one of the major characteristics or whatever. 

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

You also got Hitler going for you but that doesn't lend itself well to marketing campaigns.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Haha 1
Just now, SoulMonster said:

You also got Hitler going for you.

So you want to say we're lucky if we get castles instead? But whatever. We deported him to Germany, so that's not our problem. :P

25 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

So you want to say we're lucky if we get castles instead? But whatever. We deported him to Germany, so that's not our problem. :P

I did a language course in Vienna once and my teacher said that most people think Hitler was German and Beethoven was Austrian, obviously it's the other way around, but that Austrians are just fine with that!

Edited by EvanG
On 4/21/2021 at 12:09 PM, DTJ80 said:

they think we are awe  mad ginger, buckfast drinking heroin addicts lol

27 minutes ago, scottish nutter said:

they think we are awe  mad ginger, buckfast drinking heroin addicts lol

Ha ha - I’m sure certain countries think that. When you have the likes of Trainspotting etc ‘representing’ Scotland…..🤦‍♂️