Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

25 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

You think they’re driving to Montana or did they just swing by a gas station on the way back to a private jet?

Edit: Just looked it up and it’s about 13 hours to the next location so I’m gonna assume it was a pit stop on the way back to the plane.

From betas most recent post looks like their on a bus actually

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Imagine walking into a gas station/truck stop and there's Axl hanging out.

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

LOL at Fernando wearing a GN'R shirt at a truck stop in the middle of nowhere so not one person forgets he's part of the GN'R organization 

I have a feeling most of his wardrobe is various GnR shirts.

5 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Beta’s story from the gas station is my favourite thing she’s ever posted :lol:

It was a cute little insight into life on the road.

It would be awesome if she posted stuff like this every day, like what Meegan does. Could help improve fan relations.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

You think they’re driving to Montana or did they just swing by a gas station on the way back to a private jet?

Edit: Just looked it up and it’s about 13 hours to the next location so I’m gonna assume it was a pit stop on the way back to the plane.

They haven't used a private jet for the tours in the States. They've been either travelling on commercial flights or on a tour bus.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Oh cool. Are there any pics of the tour bus from the venues? 

I can't remember if there are any pictures.

I remember that "firearm incident" on the Canadian border in 2016, where Axl was travelling on a tour bus.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

They haven't used a private jet for the tours in the States. They've been either travelling on commercial flights or on a tour bus.

Commercial flights? Really, I can't picture Axl sitting at the airport for an hour waiting for his plane to take off, 

9 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

Commercial flights? Really, I can't picture Axl sitting at the airport for an hour waiting for his plane to take off, 

One time (I think he was on a commercial flight to South America) he had to take a picture with the pilot and the plane stuff :lol:

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

There is a newer story on Beta's instagram from inside the tour bus on the road to Montana.

They’re likely in Missoula at this point based on those stories. Who was the guy sitting on the bus with Beta and in the store last night with them?

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Fernando?

No, he looks like a white dude in his late 20’s or 30’s. He’s the only other person visible in the video from the store outside of Axl and Fernando. Then he’s in the tour bus video Beta uploaded of them traveling through Montana today.

8 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

No, he looks like a white dude in his late 20’s or 30’s. He’s the only other person visible in the video from the store outside of Axl and Fernando. Then he’s in the tour bus video Beta uploaded of them traveling through Montana today.

Oh idk then, I missed that.