Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

Brutal. I haven't had a musician's death hit me this hard in a long time. Perfect words from Axl.

I had to do a double take thinking it was just a rumour. Wasn't massively into the Foo Fighters but Taylor was undeniably brilliant and a great showman. Hard to see what the Foos will do now. I'm guessing the tour is cancelled, can't see Dave wanting to play shows right now even as a tribute.

Goes to show you to enjoy them while they are here, nobody was thinking he was going anywhere anytime soon, I just assumed he'd be up there with Dave in 60/70s playing the stadiums. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Richard: "What makes this so hard to accept, is how incredibly full of life Taylor was. He always seemed to have such a lust for life and boundless energy. It just seems so impossible that he is gone. My deepest condolences to his family and the Foos."

https://www.facebook.com/100045523204888/posts/511947646999338/

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, itsprettytiedup said:

Quite interesting if they're dropping pro-shots only for Nightrain members

Their attempts at Nightrain exclusive content is always so half-hearted. They'll probably do it once, like their contests, and then never again. I want to waste money and throw it at them for Nightrain. But it's always been such a minimal effort .

I'd have to see a bunch of full show pro-shots make their way there to even remotely consider. Full Houston 2016 in that quality? I'd probably join again.

All the same, Metallica has pro-shots of this quality on their YouTube for free.

• Like 1