Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

My memory fails me now, what's this RS bullshit article he mentioned?

Axl's referring to the whole "Slash t-shirt equals no entry" thing. He said it had to do with something back from 2001, when he kicked a guy out of a concert (RIR?) who happened to be wearing a Slash t-shirt. He figures that all this new talk of "no slash shirts" came from that old report and somehow got brought back up.

Translation for all our non-english speakers:

- He can't believe the Canadian tour is already over

- They need a few days off to regroup

- Thanks everyone for coming out

- Thanks all the people who made it happen - Fans, production people, Baz, Danko, Bubbles, family, friends

- Thanks the press for all the nice reviews

- They some minor issues on this tour

- Said they had some issues with scheduling and routing

- Says a few people in the media twisted his Haiti comments and the Slash shirt issue/RIR story

- Hurt himself landing on his ass

- But it was a good run and he had fun

- Wishes he could have hit Toronto earlier and stronger

- Thanks everyone again

- Thanks people for sending him happy birthday messages (I assume on Twitter)

- Thanks the band for buying him 10 acres on the moon (no clue what that means)

- He misses his dog Mojo

Thanx you Mr. Axl-rest of the worl/ rest of the world-Axl Translator :rofl-lol:

-

-

there are companies who sell the property-the lands of the Moon (yes, that planet you can see every night). Legally there are still too many questions and interpretation of the international law. Ones say you can buy the land on the Moon, others say it´s impossible because first there is no-owner, second Moon is the object which can´t be owned etc.. As for ownership, again there are battles, mainly between usa and russia who was on the moon first, which of them has the rights etc. So imagine the situation if axl (or anyone else who bought the place there) wanted to go and live on the Moon..he couldn´t, he would have to go to the international court first. -little introduction what he could have meant. ;-)

Edited by danmak

-

-

there are companies who sell the property-the lands of the Moon (yes, that planet you can see every night). Legally there are still too many questions and interpretation of the international law. Ones say you can buy the land on the Moon, others say it´s impossible because first there is no-owner, second Moon is the object which can´t be owned etc.. As for ownership, again there are battles, mainly between usa and russia who was on the moon first, which of them has the rights etc. So imagine the situation if axl (or anyone else who bought the place there) wanted to go and live on the Moon..he couldn´t, he would have to go to the international court first. -little introduction what he could have meant. ;-)

California federal goberment has ordered to include Apollo expedition remains as their historical property... they can do that but there are international laws claiming no country has the right to own any part of the moon or other space satellites or planets ...

Edited by karlossacanell

-

-

California federal goberment has ordered to include Apollo expedition remains as their historical property... they can do that but there are international laws claiming no country has the right to own any part of the moon or other space satellites or planets ...

yes, but they are still fighting (mainly usa and russia) and trying to find the way how to own the planet (that´s why i wrote "there are many questions and interpretation of the int. law" ;-) ) because they want to own the Moon- as i said. :thumbsup:

Thanks Axl for the tweet, it was sweet!

I hope one day for us to meet.

And greet. On the street.

It would be discreet and would make my life complete.

d_7208.jpg

Holy shit I started a rhyming post quote joke!

Edited by gunsguy

Some of the people who comment on his pictures really creep me out, there's one, not sure if I'm allowed to post link since it's a bit of a mean thing to do, who's whole twitter is full of things she has sent Axl :blink: I understand their fans of him but still........

It reminds of that person Madison mentioned who stalked people on this forum if she didn't like them or something.

Edited by plonker88

Some of the people who comment on his pictures really creep me out, there's one, not sure if I'm allowed to post link since it's a bit of a mean thing to do, who's whole twitter is full of things she has sent Axl :blink: I understand their fans of him but still........

dont post it but yes there are many who may be a little different in the head so to speak...

On Saturday 6th February 2010, @axlrose said:

WOW!! The Canadian Run's over already?!! That was insane!! And I mean that in the absolute BEST way possible!! We'll take a few days 2 regroup n' jump in2 the next thing. Thanks 2 everyone 4 coming out, hope u had fun!! We had a blast!! Can't wait 2 see u again!! Special thanks 2 all the fans, r production, video, security, transpo, catering, merchandise, wardrobe, personal n' biz crews, Sebastian n' the Sebastian Bach Band, Maria Bach, Danko Jones, all of r's n' their roadies, techs, the Shot Girls, r personal friends, family n' guests who came out 2 support us, Lucky Beer (Aussie), Bubbles n' all the TPB's (unbelievable ending!!), thanks 4 ALL the positive press n' reviews, it's more than greatly appreciated!! W/the exceptions of r scheduling, n' routing nonsense, a few misguided (minor) media hacks twistin' either Haiti comments or a 2001 bs RS story, all the bumps n' bruises n' landin' on my ass!! Ha! ... All n' all a good run. Would've liked to hit Toronto a bit harder (n' earlier!). Thanks Canada!! A BIG thanks to the band!! Thanks 2 all the well wishers n' 4 all the bday wishes. Ur all 2 kind!! Oh n' the band 4 buyin' me 10 acres on the Moon!! I miss you Moje!! Love Axl

This man is JESUS!!!!

+1

God Bless Axl Rose

Hahaha. I assume they are actually serious. I remember back around 2004ish they were selling off land on the moon(can't remember the size of land) for around $3000 AUD. Worst investment ever, lol.

From DJ`s Facebook page:

Dj ASHBA™ We had a blast celebrating Axl's B-day And Threw Him A Party At The Toothy Moose (A Cool Ass Bar That Bubbles Owns) We (The Band) Bought Axl 10 Acres Of Land On The Moon. . . .No Joke! Ha! In Hopes To One Day Be The First Band To Throw A Concert There. . .And Yes, Your All Invited! HaHa!!!!