Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Who killed someone?

If "ur boy" is meant to mean Slash, then Axl is saying he has blood on his hands. I don't know if this is a reference to Todd Crew's Overdose or what, but the "stone cold" implication is pretty wild.

I don't even want to think that's what he's talking about. But I think it is.

Fuckin interesting read, not much more to say on that. Hope the press pick up on that twitter

Remeber we saw Beta scanning the suprise gigs threads, seems she reads the threads, and gives Axl all the beefs the fans are having.

Nice he's using twitter to comment on those issues.

I was surprised to see him mention the lack of hardcore fans getting into the surprise gigs.

That's what gave me the idea, think were the only board that was bitchin' bout that.

I'm glad he commented on Toronto. I was hearing the next day that he was 3 and 4 hours late. I was there and we expected him at 10:30, he was on at 11:30, and he did apologize and provide explanation. People just want him to be late so bad so they can bitch.

Wow that tweet was long! Awesome. :xmassrudolph:

"I sweat nonsense: On ur mama! Really? That's what u write about? No shit! I work hard, it's good for ya n' I smell better than u!!" Ha! I love Axl. xD But seriously, writing about "sweat" is just retarded, I'm glad Axl commented on that.

Edited by WhatsHerface

I like that he uses Twitter as kind of a blog. I hope no one ever tells him it was only meant to be 140 characters :)

Well as we know Axl always likes to break the rules. lol I don't use twitter but I can see why it is an easy form to use in his case.

Amen!!!!!!

Axl and the boyz sound like they are on top of the world and having fun...Things couldn’t be better for the fan base...and you know South America is just going to make them feel that much better

@Dexter keep it up my friend there is a whole army backing you as you take over the world!!!!!! Guna watch those motha fuckers bleed!!!!!!

rock3

Couldn't have said any of that better myself--Nice way to shut people up. people who don't know shit (im not saying i know anythin) should shut the hell up & stop trying to draw negativity to Axl & GNR. I bet the only reason why they do is because they don't have any legit stories to write so they go for GNR/Axl which will of course get peoples attention no matter what it is. It's ridiculous, sad and pathetic and as for some fans shitting all over the surprise gigs, you weren't there (i wasn't there), it sucks, get over it. let the band have fun and do what they want to do, for us in the US, i'm sure eventually our time will come when they play the states until then, enjoy the pics & youtube videos from the shows the are doing. They are out there touring, isn't this better than them not doing anything at all? lets all just be happy GNR are back full blast, on the road, playing music, having fun and interacting with their fans whether it's here or twitter or whatever

I honestly think that is the most I have seen Axl say (or type whatever) in well over 15 years, very good :)

lol what about the mygnr forum chats and the statement on his website???

haha or am i missing the sarcasm?

Overall, pretty cool of Axl. Clearly had some to get off his chest and he did. Gotta respect the guy and his get in the ring attitude. GNR rules

I honestly think that is the most I have seen Axl say (or type whatever) in well over 15 years, very good :)

lol what about the mygnr forum chats and the statement on his website???

haha or am i missing the sarcasm?

Overall, pretty cool of Axl. Clearly had some to get off his chest and he did. Gotta respect the guy and his get in the ring attitude. GNR rules

no I meant like this straight to the point and long like a statement but way better :)

Really happy Axl is enjoying the current lineup. All due respect to past members of GNR, but the current lineup are just really fn good musicians, again the show in MTL blew my mind and the videos I saw of the NY gigs were different and refreshing.

This is the Axl I know and love. He really doesn't have to answer to any of the bullshit, yet he still takes the time to do it, and he does it from the heart.

AXL KEEP KICKIN ASS!!!