Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

That's the longest tweet I've ever seen, and it's freaking awesome!!!!!!!! rock3

That tweet shows how far Axl has gone off the deep end.

gotta ask, are you emo?

How does that even make sense? If you are going to try and make a joke at least be funny.

i was being serious, you're always negative and sound like you're depressed

but i forgot to add: shut up and fuck off

gnr-dave commenting on someone going off the deep end. Oh hi irony!

The only people who go off the deep end are the people on this board like you who go off on my posts because they cannot accept the truth.

Its pretty funny to read seeing people like you get so huffy. Oh and my point just proven in the post above this one.

Edited by gnr-dave

The only people who go off the deep end are the people on this board like you who go off on my posts because they cannot accept the truth.

Its pretty funny to read seeing people like you get so huffy. Oh and my point just proven in the post above this one.

I remeber the days when you used to pretend to be an insider, i think you're just angry because no one believed you.

Huff huff huff!

No.

Going off the deep end is spending day after day after day on a forum arguing about why everything Axl does is wrong.

I mean...it's a rock band, you know ?

I understand why someone can be disappointed with what GnR has become...but, what's the point of constantly beating a dead horse, day after day after day, when nothing you say will have an effect on the band itself...at all ?

I mean, all it achieves is pissing off the people who actually enjoy what is going on ( yes, despite no Slash/Buckethead, Better video, Azoff, concert dates, interviews etc... ).

What is the point ?

Are you really THAT nostalgic of whatever lineup existed a while ago that you can't refrain yourself from posting something bad whenever a little insignificant something happens ?

you can't accept the truth either kiddo, you've shown that in your thread why the old members left.

as soon as i was right about brian, robin and bucket, you stopped responding

That is the last time I will choose to read anything that is about Axl Rose, and not about Guns N Roses music. The way he talks makes me cringe. He sounds like a kid half of the time.

'Everything written is all lies, and the ones that are true, are not my fault but someone else's. Oh, and don't forget to keep lining my pockets with your hard earned cash. Thanks!'

you can't accept the truth either kiddo, you've shown that in your thread why the old members left.

as soon as i was right about brian, robin and bucket, you stopped responding

m.

So Slash and Duff did not leave because of the musical direction Axl wanted to take the band?

And you were not right about Brain Robi and BH>

They left because Axl was screwing around too much and not putting out the album.

If you that dont think that is the reason you are an idiot.

Learn to read between the lines but I guess you are smart enough to do so.

The reason I stop posting in that thread is because you like to go in circles.

Like I said BH likes to stay active and put out ALBUMS, he puts out like 3 or 4 a year, Axl took TEN YEARS to put out ONE.

Its obvious why he left, its also obvious why Robin left, because he did not want to wait around for Axl, and Robin wanted to tour.

If you cannot figure that out you are an idiot.

Edited by gnr-dave

That is the last time I will choose to read anything that is about Axl Rose, and not about Guns N Roses music. The way he talks makes me cringe. He sounds like a kid half of the time.

'Everything written is all lies, and the ones that are true, are not my fault but someone else's. Oh, and don't forget to keep lining my pockets with your hard earned cash. Thanks!'

Exactly, his ex band mates are all liars, his exes are all liars, his ex managers are liars, the police are liars, the security guards are liars, the fire marshals are liars, people in air ports are liars, everyone is always out to get Axl and they all lie about him.

dave you fucktard, brain never left

HE HAD A BABY, AND BEING A FATHER IS MORE IMPORTANT AT THAT MOMENT

and bucket and finck NEVER gave their reasons why they left

so who are you to say that it's axl's fault you blind ignorant shitface

really, you know jack shit, just like the rest of us. so don't start with your bullshit.

edit: next time, say that you don't have your glasses on. this makes it easier for you

Edited by UcudBmineCD.com

Exactly, his ex band mates are all liars, his exes are all liars, his ex managers are liars, the police are liars, the security guards are liars, the fire marshals are liars, people in air ports are liars, everyone is always out to get Axl and they all lie about him.

You forgot to add yourself to that list :rofl-lol:

2ptdspg.gif

really, you know jack shit, just like the rest of us. so don't start with your bullshit.

Yeah brain never left, that is why he isnt touring with the band right?

And guess what Richard had a baby too and still toured. USE YOUR BRAIN.

Brain and BH were a duo, once BH left brain really had no other motivation to stay in in the band esp when it was not active.

Also brain has done other shows instead of gnr shows like praxis among other while he was so callled staying home with his baby.

One of them was right after he left gnr.

Brian isnt even list on Gnrs myspace page last time I checked.

If anything he will only do studio work for gnr which probably wont even happen because Axl will just use Frank as to not insult

Frank.

Edited by gnr-dave

edit: next time, say that you don't have your glasses on. this makes it easier for you

What it´s true is that noone of us really know what happened with Brain and Finck because they haven´t said a word about their reasons to leave, neither Axl.

Brain´s baby was during 2007 tour, and he said not a long time ago he was hoping to tour with GNR in 2009/2010, so i don´t know what really happened with him or Axl. At this point has not sense for the fans to state what were the reasong they left, we can give an subjective opinion but we can´t know for sure

Edited by karlossacanell

Only one off the deep end is you! Doesn't matter what happens or who says what you always manage to inject your stupid negativity into it, you are a trollish bottomfeeder,go post on a jonas brothers forum, and shut up badmouthing GNR.

I am sorry you cannot handle the truth. Its not my problem.

That's the longest tweet I've ever seen, and it's freaking awesome!!!!!!!! rock3

That tweet shows how far Axl has gone off the deep end.

Axl is being honest and is giving his opinion, you want to judge his mental state because you apparently have a PHD in human psychology, then I guess we should all bow down to your observation and cash in our GnR credits, cause god forbid we'd follow a rock star who's a little wacky.

I love that Axl is using this Twitter as a way to communitcate with the fans. It's really cool. It's cool to see he's up to date with at the issues going on and what people are saying about him. And know he retaliated and told people the truth about many things. I mean really, to write a article about a frontman sweating is completely dumb but they have to take a stab at Axl one way or another, I mean people sweat. And Axl commented on the babys who say the surprise gigs are unfair to the hardcore fans, there you go you winers, what makes you people more hardcore than anyone else, NOTHING!

I mean this is probably the most close he's been to the fans since the chats he had with the forums, which he should do again when he has time off. Which it doesnt seem he has any, because he's on fire right know. He is sounding great, I mean early 90's great.

Hopefully Double Talkin Jive could mean some thing to come, like maybe more Illusions songs in the concerts, just have to wait and see.