Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

HEAVIEST PART OF THE TWEET:

" Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold. "

Todd Crew?

Slash?

Seems like Axl just dropped a bomb on somebody, and I don't see anyone picking this up.

" Go on! Back ur boy! But when he says he never killed no one that ain't exactly true. Yeah, that's right, stone cold. "

Todd Crew?

Slash?

Seems like Axl just dropped a bomb on somebody, and I don't see anyone picking this up.

English is not my first language, but isn't that simply meant metaphorically? Meaning "being not innocent" in whatever context, maybe breaking up the band or so?

Todd Crew?

Slash?

English is not my first language, but isn't that simply meant metaphorically? Meaning "being not innocent" in whatever context, maybe breaking up the band or so?

I think so

Todd Crew?

Slash?

I think so

Me thinks he's talkin' bout O.D.'n

Todd Crew?

Slash?

I think so

As mentioned a few pages earlier: "ur boy" seems to refer to "journalists" picking up on every chance to throw shit at Axl. And they should not pretend to be all innocent and should not be defended by the respective newspapers.

Edited by Granny

Todd Crew?

Slash?

I think so

Me thinks he's talkin' bout O.D.'n

me thinks someone's being paranoid!........ does every word axl speaks has to be related with Slash?

Dave: you got some of the explanations and answers in the two last tweets. Are you gonna continue bashing them for the same things-gigs in NYC and the time when they hit the stage??? or is it finally closed case for you?(that would be fine; at least one/two things less you would complain about )

just a question, i´m curious. i hope i won´t see in your posts again "they went on stage too late at secrets shows in NYC..and bla bla bla". especially when you´ve been told that they were asked to go at the time when they did.

Edited by danmak

Where`s our oficial translator (PTZ)?! Help us!! :lol:

wait, wait! do we have any official translator for the sentences we don´t understand?? :shocked:

yeah, i have to admit that sometimes the shortcuts and some sentences (mostly methaphores) are not easy to understand..i mean, i can translate every word, but the sentence doesn´t make sense for me as english is not my first language..and then i have no idea what he´s talking about :shrugs: (happened to me three times until now, i think)

Edited by danmak

Where`s our oficial translator (PTZ)?! Help us!! :lol:

wait, wait! do we have any official translator for the sentences we don´t understand?? :shocked:

yeah, i have to admit that sometimes the shortcuts and some sentences (mostly methaphores) are not easy to understand..i mean, i can translate every word, but the sentence doesn´t make sense for me as english is not my first language..and then i have no idea what he´s talking about :shrugs: (happened to me three times until now, i think)

+1 Lol! Just unofficially PTZ was voted to be Axl`s official interpreter (jok). She has helped us. :thumbsup:

Edited by Caroline

• 2 weeks later...

New tweet from Axl:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/cl5tn

Wait, what? What about South American shows, I heard they were already sold out.

South American shows still on, he's referring to the recently 'announced' Central American shows.

Well, it's bad news for the people in Central America who were already getting tickets for this but it's not GnR's fault they got fooled. I give my thumbs up to Axl for addressing this issue quickly, directly, and in a very clear statement. Like I said on twitter, GnR is getting good at communicating. If they always address things like this from now on, these bullshit promoters will be each day less encouraged to try and take advantage of the fans. I mean, if the band is quick to announce what's official and what's not, then these scammers won't have anyone to fool.

Guns and Axl getting a twitter page was definitely one of the most positive things that happened this year.