Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I dont think we'll see a pic of the band. They know people will go "no adler no izzy no GNR", "fake reunion" etc etc...

I assume that's also the reason theyre holding off putting a real "line up" announcement together or having it anywhere on the site.

Just Axl Slash and Duff pic maybe though, who knows

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I don't know - official confirmation that Pitman is gone would be just as exciting wouldn't it? :P

They posted two yesterday, one at noon, one at 4:00 (eastern time).  Today they posted the keys at exactly noon...I'm expecting something at 4:00 if the pattern holds 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I dont think we'll see a pic of the band. They know people will go "no adler no izzy no GNR", "fake reunion" etc etc...

Just Axl Slash and Duff maybe though, who knows

You know that, there's still a reunion tour.... When april ended, Izzy or Adler could be join Them for couple of shows or even full dates tour...

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

They posted two yesterday, one at noon, one at 4:00 (eastern time).  Today they posted the keys at exactly noon...I'm expecting something at 4:00 if the pattern holds 

I have a feeling that next will be a drum set

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I have a feeling that next will be a drum set

Sweet hope to see Frank's scarf hanging on there . We can already put this drummer thing to rest . 

Edited by batman007

10 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I know that. But what does that have to do with what I wrote

Maybe They will post it after april, They will post cryptic pic of the band + surprise guest (could be Izzy or Adler) 

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe They will post it after april, They will post cryptic pic of the band + surprise guest (could be Izzy or Adler) 

What I meant was, we wont see a full picture of the complete line up anywhere soon if it doesnt have adler and izzy, due to all the hateful reactions (they're already getting). This might dissolve when the "reunion" is in full swing and has been going on for some time, or if they indeed plan to have an album out with the hybrid line up. The closest thing to a line up announcement (I think) will be Axl introducing each member in Vegas.

• Like 1

They had pics of the UYI line-up didn't they?

I guess if they've been affected by those negative voices, but if their plan is the push on with Frank and Fortus, then they should just do it. Especially if there's new songs to come.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What I meant was, we wont see a full picture of the complete line up anywhere soon if it doesnt have adler and izzy, due to all the hateful reactions (they're already getting). This might dissolve when the "reunion" is in full swing and has been going on for some time, or if they indeed plan to have an album out with the hybrid line up. The closest thing to a line up announcement (I think) will be Axl introducing each member in Vegas.

T-Mobile is gonna go nuts (beyond what it'll already be) when Axl does intros.  Just imagine- "On bass, Mr Duff Mckagen......and on drums, Mr. Steven 'Popcorn' Adler......................................(just massive applause and general ape shitness going on/deafening cheers)...and on guitar (gonna be emotional).....SLASH!".   Chilling to think about.

Edited by Original