Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If there's a pattern like I suspect. Then yes there would be one here at the top of the hour.

So... if it's referencing Richard or Frank, there is a lesser chance in my mind of Adler or Izzy showing up, because I think Axl would save his reference for the last.  If it references Axl... then maybe there is bigger suprises in store for the drums and rhythm guitar.... ;)

Edited by Braxon Raine

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If there's a pattern like I suspect. Then yes there would be one here at the top of the hour.

I've been a little out of the loop recently. Just out of curiosity what's this top of the hour thing? Have we been getting pictures every day at this time and what have they been of? Is this what the bass, piano, slash's gear pictures have been and we're wondering if the pattern continues today?

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

I've been a little out of the loop recently. Just out of curiosity what's this top of the hour thing? Have we been getting pictures every day at this time and what have they been of? Is this what the bass, piano, slash's gear pictures have been and we're wondering if the pattern continues today?

Yes.  Yesterday's pics were posted at Noon and 4 PM Est.  Todays first pic was Noon Est.  Anticipating the pattern to continue.  

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Duffs equipment at noon yesterday, slash's travel box at 4:00 yesterday...keys today at noon (presumably Dizzy)....

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I believe Adler usually uses Pro Mark...

Frank is usually Vater....

Sorum I believe zildjian?

Sorum did at one time use Ahead no? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ahead-Drumsticks-Matt-Sorum-rare-1993-Limited-Edition-Drumsticks-/221948019737?nma=true&si=ssDMQbTntsxmsBUitQI6ZT43QXg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557