Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, thewolfshead said:

Yes, he was one of the first Ahead Endorsers. Used Ahead sticks during the last couple of concerts.

Just now, Blake Sabbath said:

If they're Ahead sticks, hopefully they haven't drafted in Lars Ulrich to play the skins then! :-D

Ahaha, if Lars were the drummer, they would play all of the songs about 30-40bpm faster...

Sorum also uses Griptape on his sticks... probably Ahead made him a nice offer b/c he's in GNR again?! :D Love all the theories...

http://noisecreep.com/files/2011/01/matt-sorum-456-011111.jpg

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

Just realized that, 2 shows before? 

still good pictures to see inside venue.

Oh I agree, it's cool to see things going on in there. Wasn't trying to be a dick pointing it out or anything. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rocco said:

Ahaha, if Lars were the drummer, they would play all of the songs about 30-40bpm faster...

Sorum also uses Griptape on his sticks... probably Ahead made him a nice offer b/c he's in GNR again?! :D Love all the theories...

http://noisecreep.com/files/2011/01/matt-sorum-456-011111.jpg

Adler uses grip tape on his sticks too. I have one upstairs. Don't most drummers use it?

13 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are already hundreds of comments under the Drum Stick photo on the official GnR page... 90% hoping for Adler.. 9.9% for Matt and I saw one or two posts for Frank.. Pretty telling who GnR fans want.

Poor Frank :'(

It's not easy..

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Adler uses grip tape on his sticks too. I have one upstairs. Don't most drummers use it?

Okay, i didn't know Adler used it. It's not too common to use it, I think.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Calling from the nearest liquor store in hell.. Whatever it is it is weird and it is pissed off and it calls itself Slasshhh.....

that Nightrain live at The Ritz video is what made me leave my nice little normal world and enter the one where Axl and GN'R became my obsession :headbang:

Just now, Billsfan said:

Is it me or does anybody else find it odd they're starting to really tweet out more equipment related stuff lately?

Maybe there actually will be a secret gig before Vegas..

Odd or not it is great, not so hard to do and creates buzz

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

Is it me or does anybody else find it odd they're starting to really tweet out more equipment related stuff lately?

Maybe there actually will be a secret gig before Vegas..

I feel like something will happen soon, seems to me that they are getting ready to announce something with all the posts!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

This is gonna be tough for both Frank N' Richard

Frank and Richard made great money all these years from GN'R.They are grateful for the GNR experience and they are still involved in the upcoming shows.Frank will be the main drummer for the tour, Steven may have his time in Vegas and Coachella or be guest at some shows in the US tour. Richard is definetely in, I don't think they rely on Izzy for a whole tour(don't forget Izzy's tweets don't give us hopes he is involved).