Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I'm a drummer so I'm going to chime in here. Most drummers don't change sticks, but some do specially if they are getting some sort of endorsement. However, being such a massive act I'm assuming any stick brand will endorse whoever is playing, with that being said I want to believe that Frank wouldn't change stick brands. 

I've never seen Frank playing any sticks other than wooden sticks, we have seen Matt using THIS SAME EXACT sticks in the UYI tour.

Steven uses the griptape, but different brand (Vater). So by the pic only I'd say this is Matt.

My gut feeling and common sense says that Frank just changed sticks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KeeKat said:

The M3 Rocker Facebook page just posted that Adler dropped out of the M3 Festival line up this year. April 29 & 30. ? The person who posted didn't share a link though. Just adding to the hype I guess.

Where's the post, I can't find it?

Last time on CSI: GNFNR a few investigators myself included looked for reflections on two black balls and a water bottle to see if we could spot Axl and other members of the Reunion.

Tonight on CSI: GNFNR we take you on a journey to discover the truth behind the drumsticks which have been used by Matt Sorum and other famous drummers in the past. Stay tuned

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

How shocked would everyone be if it were Sorum!? He's been written off by everyone.

I'd be stunned and would probably LOL hard. What a surprise that would be for true GNR fans tho!

Although I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he does make a guest spot eventually with the band at some point..

1 minute ago, flickn said:

Just seen a tweet that stated if your a nightrain member hang on !

Where? Gonna need that verified before we all start losing our minds again...

I believe in the "It's Making an A" theory. It's a good one. Props to whoever saw that.

You have to really go out of your way to make sticks look like that. One set is going one way, another set joins for an arch. Then you have one rogue stick across. It forms a 3D "A." It's too specific to be coincidence.