Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I reckon once we've got all the instrument pictures some sort of announcement will follow. Tour dates? Line-up? Personalized Pitman Wobbly Keyboard Stands? Who knows, but I feel like something will come of these pictures.

Out of likes but post of the thread right here! 

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

It should have. Yeah maybe Sorum isn't involved after all..

Im now curious as to why nightrain members have to "sit tight"

The Nightrain has new membership packages. And existing members can't get in. Probably that.

Was disappointed when I saw Izzys latest tweet "be greatful for what you got" as it looks like he's out (which he did say right from the start to be fair lol).

At least we have drumsticks in the shape of an A to keep alive our enthusiasm that Adler could be the drummer :rofl-lol:

Edited by downliner

1 hour ago, CardinalGunner said:

one drummer is enough!  That's one reason to prefer Frank.. no Adler vs Matt stuff.    He's put 10 years in with the band, might as well keep him.

yes, one drummer is enough.. but if there's going to be a split, i'd much rather have both Steven and Matt instead of anyone else being involved at all.

18 minutes ago, downliner said:

Was disappointed when I saw Izzys latest tweet as it looks like he's out (which he did say right from the start to be fair lol), but at least we have drumsticks in the shape of an A to read into :rofl-lol:

Why's that? I've seen the tweet, but why are you concluding gear based on his latest tweet?

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Matt is not in guys. He just said yeah I used those sticks. Also I know this is REALLY CSI:GNR but I think if they wanted to spell an A with those sticks they would have laid the stick on top a bit more horizontally. Lol this is ridiculous I know. But it just doesn't seem deliberately placed like that to shape an A the way they did that.

Well it's not like they're going to make it really obvious that it's an A. Maybe the way the sticks naturally form an A is symbolic to how Adler would naturally fall into place with Guns N Roses

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Man, I sure hope not

I sure hope so! best drummer of the bunch and actually contributed to GnR's legacy. The legacy that people care about.  I'd be perfectly fine with Matt or Steven. Matt being the best drummer of the three and with the band at the peak fo their fame, Steven drummed on AFD which is arguably the greatest rock album of all time. What has Frank done? It makes no sense for Frank to be involved if you have two willing and available GnR drummers from their heyday and peak of their popularity. Nothing against Frank as a guy but shit he should NOT be the drummer for GnR. 

Edited by Bono
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Why's that? I've seen the tweet, but why are you concluding gear based on his latest tweet?

I've edited my post to avoid confusion :) I dont think the gear photos are related to Izzy at all.

1 minute ago, downliner said:

I've edited my post to avoid confusion :) I dont think the gear photos are related to Izzy at all.

Obviously not at this point...but why does Izzys latest tweet mane you think he is out?

not trying to be a dick, but you are a huge fan, so I'm curious as to why you'd conclude that based on Izzys tweet ?

On 2016. 03. 28. at 2:30 PM, tsinindy said:

Please do not listen to that clown (no offense).  You have a proven record and I have no doubt every person on this forum (including that guy) appreciates any and all information you have provided here.

I want to say again, thank you very much. 

So i'm a clown, because i don't worship "insiders"?

ok

It's clearly an offense btw. If i were a pussy i would report your post, though

That being said, i never stated that i don't appreciate information.

Edited by Strange Broue

Oh, and to the people that say the drum head confirms the lineup.. I don't think that is the case. Axl, Frank, and Richard all appeared to have signed the head in 2010. Under I think it was Axl's sig. it said 2010. Slash and Duff signed this year, likely to just help out for the charity. I doubt it was definitive proof. Plus obviously, they like fucking with us, so why would they have given it all away that early and spoiled all their fun?

On 2016. 03. 28. at 7:18 PM, James Bond said:

In the tradition of CSI: GNR, I hereby speculate that the small bits of white tape on the head stocks of three of the basses are to mark alternate tunings. Since every pre-1993 Guns song was in E-flat tuning/a half-step down (minus The Garden which was Drop D a half-step down, otherwise known as Drop C#), that would seem to suggest some CD, VR, or otherwise unknown songs are included.

Now that's what i called interesting speculation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

So i'm a clown, because i don't worship "insiders"?

ok

It's clearly an offense btw. If i were a pussy i would report your post, though

That being said, i never stated that i don't appreciate information.

You never stated you did either.  I don't worship anyone, so maybe you should be clearer who you are directing your rhetoric at.  Being appreciative is not the same thing.

Report me for calling you a clown? Please....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You never stated you did either.  I don't worship anyone, so maybe you should be clearer who you are directing your rhetoric at.  Being appreciative is not the same thing.

Report me for calling you a clown? Please....

calm your tits

I've been here before you and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be here if Slash wasn't in this line up so that's pretty much says what do you know about how thing works or worked in GNR land....

I've stated that we've got so many attention whores from the past whom are so called "insiders" and at the end of the day it comes out that it was just bullshit as usual

You should be clearer who you are directing your rhetoric at too...

Edited by Strange Broue

You've been here before? Who...gives...a...fuck?

maybe you do deserve leniency bc you've suffered through recency, but that isn't my problem.

im well aware of the history of the band and that insiders are a dime a dozen...that isn't the point, the point is this particular poster has a positive record....good day sir.

• Like 1