Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Current Nightrain members are fine, yes people are grandfathered in. I think the "original" price for a digital membership was $10, then when I re-joined right after they announced Coachella I think it was $20 or maybe 25 at the most. All you get is contests and pre-sales (which did come in handy for Vegas and I imagine for Seattle when that's announced). With the new package you get the same 'digital' stuff with a t-shirt and lanyard. It's probably worth the extra $25~ to some people but I don't really want a Nightrain t-shirt or (lol) lanyard.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Current Nightrain members are fine, yes people are grandfathered in. I think the "original" price for a digital membership was $10, then when I re-joined right after they announced Coachella I think it was $20 or maybe 25 at the most. All you get is contests and pre-sales (which did come in handy for Vegas and I imagine for Seattle when that's announced). With the new package you get the same 'digital' stuff with a t-shirt and lanyard. It's probably worth the extra $25~ to some people but I don't really want a Nightrain t-shirt or (lol) lanyard.

Yup, just want the ability for presale. 

38 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Was the Kimmel mystery solved, is it a rerun? Website for friday act still says TBA...

I was thinking it was kinda odd that if its a re-run they still don't know which one yet? Like how long does it take to pick a random episode...

1 hour ago, Original said:

Exactly what I just posted.   Fuck.  Exchange numbers and have a phone call...meet in some Vegas back alley.   I don't even know what the pissing match is over but every time I look those 2 are going at it.   *I learned my lesson here a while ago- don't be an ass on here and also no one wants to witness an ongoing piss match.  

In all fairness we only have had two exchanges, but it's cool :)

I don't think I was being an ass, but if I was my bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

:max:

this whole stick thing is throwing me off man. No one else in GNR history has used those sticks except Sorum 23 years ago WITH GNR, and yet no one on here has even considered that Matt could be playing just a couple of songs. Matt has kept quit about everything GNR since all this started, but yet replies when someone asks him about the sticks? to me that seems like he freaked out and didn't know how to approach it.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

this whole stick thing is throwing me off man. No one else in GNR history has used those sticks except Sorum 23 years ago WITH GNR, and yet no one on here has even considered that Matt could be playing just a couple of songs. Matt has kept quit about everything GNR since all this started, but yet replies when someone asks him about the sticks? to me that seems like he freaked out and didn't know how to approach it.

Good point really....though Matt could have just said nothing, he isn't obligated to respond.  Yet, he did. Those are not his sticks.

5 minutes ago, vloors said:

Yeah getting bloody expensive.

I regret not signing up years ago

I paid $25 back in February and honestly I just wanted the pre sale opportunity. Pretty steep price just to get tickets a few days before everyone else

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Good point really....though Matt could have just said nothing, he isn't obligated to respond.  Yet, he did. Those are not his sticks.

but look at this though: 

IMG_20160329_163736.JPG

12891149_10154074845993069_3986435427917

they are literally taped the same way. the resemblance is uncanny. I feel if anything, he will make an appearance over the first 2 nights and nothing more. Who knows at this point. we get more questions then answers after the end of each day on here. Probably the best times I've ever been on this forum to be honest