Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

12 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

Don't know why people prefer Frank over Matt

Matt did the illusions album and has perfect technical skills for the band, so the best combination would def be popcorn and sorum

I actually would have preferred Matt. The only way I prefer the hybrid lineup is if they reveal to us that they are treating this as more than just a greatest hits live thing, and something original where we will see new music with people 100% dedicated.

16 minutes ago, - antem said:

IMG_20160330_090005.png

Oh shit. Is this him confirming they're his then? But they're definitely Ahead not Vader? He also says "no" further down - what's that in response to?

Matt has pointed out on Twitter that he doesn't use Ahead anymore.

:wow::wow::wow: - my head.

Edited by Gilla999

13 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Oh shit. Is this him confirming they're his then? But they're definitely Ahead not Vader? He also says "no" further down - what's that in response to?

Matt has pointed out on Twitter that he doesn't use Ahead anymore.

:wow::wow::wow: - my head.

I was hoping the Sherlocks here would know, because I have no idea.

• Like 1

All signs point to Frank being the main drummer for the shows but Matt is the only drummer of the three who also contributes backing vocals, which is quite handy for this line-up if Izzy isn't around. Axl has lost at least two backing vocalists from NuGNR (Tommy and Bumblefoot, please let him have lost Pitman's backing vocals too).

13 hours ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

Last time on CSI: GNFNR a few investigators myself included looked for reflections on two black balls and a water bottle to see if we could spot Axl and other members of the Reunion.

Tonight on CSI: GNFNR we take you on a journey to discover the truth behind the drumsticks which have been used by Matt Sorum and other famous drummers in the past. Stay tuned

What pic was this? 

1 hour ago, Stress Fracture said:

All signs point to Frank being the main drummer for the shows but Matt is the only drummer of the three who also contributes backing vocals, which is quite handy for this line-up if Izzy isn't around. Axl has lost at least two backing vocalists from NuGNR (Tommy and Bumblefoot, please let him have lost Pitman's backing vocals too).

They've got Duff and Dizzy, that's more than enough. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I looked at the picture of the drumsticks. I couldn't really see the "A". Sorry guys. But if we turn the picture upside down then the distorted "A" becomes an obvious "V". And if you remember, Rob Gardner's mother's maiden name is Vaulkers and Rob lived in Vilhelminne, OH, when he was 6 to 8 years old. So I think it is obvious this means the return of GN'R's original drummer!! Wow!

Or it could just mean "you should all just stop deperately inventing clues where there are none."

lol, funny!  Give us a break, we're bored :)