Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, axlslash said:

They had been rehearsing in the brick room in LA. We saw the tweet yesterday that they're now rehearsing in Dallas, which @RussTCB apprehensively suggested could be building to a performance at the iHeartRadio awards. I think this new room is probably that space.

I'm gonna go ahead and start a rumor here myself. iHeart is probably not GN'R's go-to crowd, but Cowboy Stadium is hosting the largest wrestling PPV ever Sunday night.....

Aren't the iHeartRadio awards in LA?

Just a quick question, why would the amps be miced up for rehearsal?

Wouldn't that mean that they are recording something?

I might just be (probably is) dreaming but hell it would be awesome if a album announcement is close!

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I might just be (probably is) dreaming but hell it would be awesome if a album announcement is close!

Don't get us excited!

14 minutes ago, axlslash said:

They had been rehearsing in the brick room in LA. We saw the tweet yesterday that they're now rehearsing in Dallas, which @RussTCB apprehensively suggested could be building to a performance at the iHeartRadio awards. I think this new room is probably that space.

I'm gonna go ahead and start a rumor here myself. iHeart is probably not GN'R's go-to crowd, but Cowboy Stadium is hosting the largest wrestling PPV ever Sunday night.....

The tweet was by a dude from Dallas, it was later discovered on dis Facebook page he flew to LA then tweeted he was sharing space with GnR (among others)....in LA

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I guess they're rehearsing on a full scale-stage now (hence the mic's). But let's keep our hopes up that they're recording :-D

Heja Sverige, friskt humör, det är vi som susen gör! ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Not at all, the mics pickup what comes out of the amps to be projected to the crowd.  A full setup is ideal to make sure they are good to go on road.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

I guess they're rehearsing on a full scale-stage now (hence the mic's). But let's keep our hopes up that they're recording :-D

Isn't the sound of amps picked up by microphones onstage as well as in the studio?

Edited by Chuzeville

22 minutes ago, axlslash said:

They aren't gonna play at Mania. The first TV performance by the real deal GNR on TV in forever would've been hyped to no end by Vince McMahon to sell WWE Network subscriptions. 

11 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Good point really....though Matt could have just said nothing, he isn't obligated to respond.  Yet, he did. Those are not his sticks.

maybe now that things are happening he's trying to make amends for perhaps being in future shows? just a thought...not burning bridges etc etc

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

maybe now that things are happening he's trying to make amends for perhaps being in future shows? just a thought...not burning bridges etc etc

How is saying he doesn't use Ahead sticks currently make amends?  It doesn't burn bridges either.

he was asked a question and choose to answer it, that's all.

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

They aren't gonna play at Mania. The first TV performance by the real deal GNR on TV in forever would've been hyped to no end by Vince McMahon to sell WWE Network subscriptions. 

#FreeWrestlemania #FreeGNR #ButNowIOwnYourSoul

And I had totally missed that the rehearsal space was traced back to LA, thanks for the correction @tsinindy. iHeart could be a possibility still, I suppose, but more likely it's just an industry studio space that they're using for rehearsals that the iHeart folks are also using. Good things coming in any event :)

Just now, axlslash said:

#FreeWrestlemania #FreeGNR #ButNowIOwnYourSoul

And I had totally missed that the rehearsal space was traced back to LA, thanks for the correction @tsinindy. iHeart could be a possibility still, I suppose, but more likely it's just an industry studio space that they're using for rehearsals that the iHeart folks are also using. Good things coming in any event :)

:)

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

How is saying he doesn't use Ahead sticks currently make amends?  It doesn't burn bridges either.

he was asked a question and choose to answer it, that's all.

it's like saying I am interested in GNR and open to rebuilding fences. like dipping a toe in the water to test the temperature. JMO!